PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know how I'd like to liven up the thread - it involves a tall, gorgeous bassplaying Brit and some chocolate... but that'd get me booted off by the mods :evil: :sexywink:

Drea said:
I know how I'd like to liven up the thread - it involves a tall, gorgeous bassplaying Brit and some chocolate... but that'd get me booted off by the mods :evil: :sexywink:

Not necessarily - I mean, c'mon, who DOESN'T want a chocolate coated Adam treat now and then? :flirt: :drool:

This is sort of relevant to our discussion- At work on Sunday, I ran food to a table and one of the dishes I served was a porterhouse(t-bone steak). The guy looks at it and says, that is sexy! I managed to keep a straight face in front of him, but almost pissed my pants laughing when I went into the kitchen. :lmao:

it was something like 44% - I thought it was high

I mean, I like chocolate, but come on! :lol:

either there are less women who like sex out there than I would have thought, or a lot of women who were being sarcastic, or not giving a lot of thought to the question

Bri!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
This is sort of relevant to our discussion- At work on Sunday, I ran food to a table and one of the dishes I served was a porterhouse(t-bone steak). The guy looks at it and says, that is sexy! I managed to keep a straight face in front of him, but almost pissed my pants laughing when I went into the kitchen. :lmao:

men and their meat :rolleyes:

:shifty:

:lmao:

WildHoney said:
monkeydance.gif

:dance: I like to move it move it :dance:

Sorry :reject:

Back
Top Bottom