PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered I have to go get my drivers license photo retaken today. First time in over 20 years or more. I think I'm in my 20's or 30's in the current pic. :lol:
But oh yay, I look like crap today.

I just remembered I have to go get my drivers license photo retaken today. First time in over 20 years or more. I think I'm in my 20's or 30's in the current pic. :lol:
But oh yay, I look like crap today.

I got mine done a couple weeks ago - when my license was stolen. It's weird - now they just take the pic of YOUR FACE, like super close up. NOBODY needs to see that, as far as I'm concerned.

I feel like I have a PGP hangover, after yesterday. :lol:

Better that than the other kind.
Did you do any reading last night, Comet? or was it straight to bed with you?

I got mine done a couple weeks ago - when my license was stolen. It's weird - now they just take the pic of YOUR FACE, like super close up. NOBODY needs to see that, as far as I'm concerned.

Better that than the other kind.
Did you do any reading last night, Comet? or was it straight to bed with you?

I did. :flirt: I wanted to read all of it but I only read 1 chapter and was feeling so sleepy so I'm saving more for later. I'll definitely let you know when I read more. :sexywink:

Aii, I forgot the first rule of laundry. :uhoh: My matress cover is now sorta Interference blue instead of white. Shouldn't have put it in with my bright blue covers.

I don't have a hangover today. :giggle: I was up until about 2am, which wasn't the wisest idea, but whatever.

Amy, I'm sorry that you and Kristen were called out publicly for posting that stuff. :tsk: I saw that and just shook my head. Like the others have said, you guys just keep posting the pics and videos as much as you want (I love it!), and screw what they think. They're adults, they can use their finger to scroll past it and ignore it. :)

You love the Blue Crack so hard....you've integrated it to your bed so you can think of us all the time!

:lol: Well the covers are a similar colour to Interference blue. Slightly darker. The matress cover, however, was white. Derp!

:crack: Now put the duvet in. I'll be sleeping with my blankie tonight, since it'll never be dry in time. Pillow still soaking from the rain. Funnn.

Gg, your laundry woes are making me laugh!

eta: that sounds meaner than it was meant to :reject:

It's okay, I'm an idiot. :lol: I totally did not consider it for one second. Just wanted it all to be clean again.
Hope the matress cover dries soon enough so I can make my bed. I think I would require quite a bit of sleep tonight. :lol:

Good luck with your bedding woes, Gg.

My friend dropped her two kids off at our house today. Normally I don't like an odd number of kids because it usually means an odd-man-out. But I bought them a magic kit and they're in my son's room putting together a magic show for me. This should take a couple hours.:D

Yeah it's still wet. And blue, lol. Hanging it outside hope it'll dry soon while I watch the 2nd match. Hope I stay awake.

Oh that sounds like a full house! Nice going on keeping them busy. :lol:

It's time for my favorite summer activity. Can I make the commute home before the thunderstorm?

*shakes magic 8

'outlook not good'

Bollocks.

I don't have a hangover today. :giggle: I was up until about 2am, which wasn't the wisest idea, but whatever.

Amy, I'm sorry that you and Kristen were called out publicly for posting that stuff. :tsk: I saw that and just shook my head. Like the others have said, you guys just keep posting the pics and videos as much as you want (I love it!), and screw what they think. They're adults, they can use their finger to scroll past it and ignore it. :)

I'm over it. I will just make it so they can't see my posts until the concerts are over in August. If someone does that, I usually just scroll by. It hasn't stopped Kristen though...:lol:

I'm over it. I will just make it so they can't see my posts until the concerts are over in August. If someone does that, I usually just scroll by. It hasn't stopped Kristen though...:lol:

Good. :up:

I dropped my resume off at the place I mentioned the other day. The lady I spoke to seemed fairly impressed after she quickly looked over it. It sucked to drive 40 minutes just to drop off a resume and have a 2 minute chat, but I'm hopeful I will get called for an interview next week. :) And hey, if it turns into a job, well, that will be worth it.

Good. :up:

I dropped my resume off at the place I mentioned the other day. The lady I spoke to seemed fairly impressed after she quickly looked over it. It sucked to drive 40 minutes just to drop off a resume and have a 2 minute chat, but I'm hopeful I will get called for an interview next week. :) And hey, if it turns into a job, well, that will be worth it.

Good for you for not turning down a possible opportunity. One of these is bound to pay off.

Yes, I totally got caught in the storm and it was severe. My shoes are soaked. And there were a few downed trees.

And, I might have the dumb, but I heard U2's 'Beat on the Brat' on Sirius radio....it was sexiest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. If I heard it, I don't remember it at all. Bono, you need sing like more often. :shifty:

It's

VAGIN-O-MITE

Howdy, ladies!

I'm full of fluid from Dublin.

Translation:
I'm drinking my fourth Guinness this afternoon.

Good for you for not turning down a possible opportunity. One of these is bound to pay off.

I hope so! :)

GR, I'd never heard that before - yup. I like it.
and for GR and Thora
I have the next thing to share with if you, if you want it you can PM me but don't feel obligated.

Please send it along! I really like what you've done so far. :love:

I just finished the book I was reading (A Spot of Bother, by Mark Haddon, who wrote The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time). I've got that happy/sad feeling when you finish a really good book. Happy that you finished and know the ending but sad that it's over.

Wonder what's next... My friend loaned me an Agusten Burroughs book...

Okay, I am going to have to create The Bank where we can can post photos on all our 'lovers'. U2 and non-U2.

I like that idea :D.

Yeah, it really irks me when people get annoyed at that stuff. 1, it's no more or less irritating/obnoxious/whatever than any of the other random, silly, stupid stuff people share on Facebook. I'd much rather look at pictures of hot guys than witness someone's drama and some goofy fight play out on Facebook, for instance.

And 2, it's your page. You can put whatever the hell you want on it. Who is anyone else to tell you what you can and can't post on there?

I've not been on Facebook for about a month :reject:. I really need to get back in there, I know there's stuff some people have shared that I need to get in and see and catch up on.

And for the record, I agree with you ladies on Guy. I love Chris, yes, but I totally get the attraction to Guy :yes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom