PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still neeed to see The Hunger Games. Damn. It's probably not going to be in the theatre for much longer, if at all. I've read all the books, and they're excellent. :up: My favourite is probably the 2nd book (Catching Fire).

Yup, it ended shortly after he died. They were interviewing his sons, and it was just too heartbreaking. :sad: I probably would have cried even if I WASN'T well on my way to being drunk.

iwas so shocked/numbed out by that i couldn't cry for ? 4 or 5 + days after it happened...

then i started crying on the bus to the Great Lawn in Central Park where there was a memorial to him..my sis turned to me then on bus...."you're just crying now?!!?

eh... she was not yet versed in the arena of shock/grief reactions

iwas so shocked/numbed out by that i couldn't cry for ? 4 or 5 + days after it happened...

then i started crying on the bus to the Great Lawn in Central Park where there a memorial to him..my sis turned to me then on bus...."you're just crying now?!!?

eh... she was not yet versed in the arena of shock/grief reactions

Yeah, I was pretty young - maybe 7? 1981, right? and I def remember it.

I dont know what Caesars is and I've never had Clamato :reject: Is it like a bloody mary? I've actually never had one of those either.

It's a Canadian cocktail, so I don't think it's well known outside of the country. Yes, it's similar to a Bloody Mary. It has clamato juice, worchestershire (sp?) sauce, tobasco sauce, vodka and lime. If you're in a restaurant, they'll serve it with a salted rim and a celery stalk or another veggie. Yum! :drool: It's my favourite cocktail.

It's a Canadian cocktail, so I don't think it's well known outside of the country. Yes, it's similar to a Bloody Mary. It has clamato juice, worchestershire (sp?) sauce, tobasco sauce, vodka and lime. If you're in a restaurant, they'll serve it with a salted rim and a celery stalk or another veggie. Yum! :drool: It's my favourite cocktail.

hmm... interesting

Caeser Salad dressing PLUS YOUR CHOICE OF liquor! :lol:

*runs....uh....Wheelchair's away* :D

:no: does not want

Ooh The Hunger Games was so good. I didn't expect to like a movie so much that was adapted from a young adult novel but they did an excellent job with the movie. Never read the books myself but my kids said the movie was better than the books so I believe them. :D I want to go see the movie again and I've seen it a couple times already, I liked it that much.

i decided i didn't want to literally see the teens killing each other so i'll get the books from the library instead...but HP books come first

OMG, I just looked up a Bloody mary on wiki, and there's a variation called a bloody hogger that has bacon vodka in it. WHUT?! There's such a thing as BACON VODKA?! :lol: OMG. :drool:

And hai, GG!

What you've missed: basically a lot of perving, complete with many Larry pictures. It was fun! :combust:

I don't know if you're up early for you. It's almost 11:30 here, and I've usually turned off my computer by this point in the evening. :wink:

What you've missed: basically a lot of perving, complete with many Larry pictures. It was fun! :combust:

I don't know if you're up early for you. It's almost 11:30 here, and I've usually turned off my computer by this point in the evening. :wink:

Yep - I was just thinking I need to hit the sack if I'm going to get up tomorrow morning for a swim. I will be in charge of THREE kids tomorrow, for most of the day. Lord help us all!

Great evening, ladies. Thanks for keeping me company tonight (and earlier today too). :heart:

Gg, hate to post and run, but I gotta sleep :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom