PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*thwaps* I didn't actually see the need for one... then my sister was going to get a better deal with different company than she had with this phone, and rather than breaking the contract Mom said "We're giving you this phone and we're paying for it." :lol: Easier for them to get hold of me this way, even when I'm screening my calls :wink:

Well that makes sense. I got one in highschool I think, 2nd year or so...

I still have never had a contract though. Pre paid has been enough, I barely call and only text so with 20 euros I can survive three months. :lol:

Nice that they're paying for you. :wink:

It looks like we're going to have to put our 13 year old collie-shephard to sleep soon. :( Im hoping she rallies, but it doesn't look good.

One thing after another, I swear. :sigh: Hope my girls have a blast in Vegas. I expect lotsa drunken pics!

It looks like we're going to have to put our 13 year old collie-shephard to sleep soon. :( Im hoping she rallies, but it doesn't look good.

One thing after another, I swear. :sigh: Hope my girls have a blast in Vegas. I expect lotsa drunken pics!

I'm so sorry about your dog Dg :hug:
I know what it's like to have to put down a pet. I'm keeping you in my thought and prayers to help you through this difficult time :hug:

Well, ladies, I have submitted my t-shirt design to ONE. Let's see where it goes.

DG, I missed the announcement - do you have to put down a dog :hug: I hope it's not the puppy!!!

Jess, good luck. I'll keep everything crossed (well, at least this weekend while I'm away from home :lol: ).

DG, I missed the announcement - do you have to put down a dog :hug: I hope it's not the puppy!!!

Jess, good luck. I'll keep everything crossed (well, at least this weekend while I'm away from home :lol: ).

have you been hanging out with Wild? I can't tell...

:wink:

That's cool.

Hey, has anybody seen this? ONE | T-shirt

I think I'm going to enter a design. What am I saying? I've got it finished, ready to submit! :lol: I made three, actually, but I'm going to submit the one I think is best. And, yes, I just found out about this today. I'd show you if I wasn't worried about someone possibly stealing it and submitting it.

:ohmy::ohmy:

Oooooooooo i hadn't heard about this!!!:hyper:

:hmm: let's see if I can do something in between my moving ....... :hmm:

Okay that's good to know. I'm just freaking myself out for nothing it seems :doh:

Pier One is a store that sells home accesories and some furniture. It's a neat store because they have unique home decorations and candles and things like that. My mom's thrilled over my staff discount cuz that's her fav store :D

Pier One is fun!

Back
Top Bottom