PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: most schools here have uniforms, but mine doesn't :drool:

so you go to uni at the same time I go to college(uni) in about 2 years right?

ok, I've gotta go out with my mom for a little bit, because I left all of my makeup in NY so I have to go buy some stuff I need until my aunt mails it back! :lol:

I'll be back in about a half hour :wave:

Yeah...thats the one Sami! :yes:

See ya later hun :hug:

VintagePunk said:

*clings back*

Awwww, you're not feeling well?? :(

Colds :madspit:

:hug:
I've not been feeling 100%, I think between midterm stress/studying, plus allergies and such...........yeah. My poor wittle immune system.

I've missed you girls sooooo much, I was so looking forward to spending the weekend here, but when I went on the comp on saturdau...ugh.....too much effort.
I even woke up at 2am the other night and was like :hmm: I bet some of the girls are on right now.....maybe I could just visit....:lol:

How are you?
And Sarah?
How goes your thesis?
Have you gotten tickets to any more shows???

Okay, I'm driving Sarah to school at 7:30 this morning. She always gets ready then wakes me. I roll out of bed, throw on some clothes, then go. I'm driving along, minding my own business, when this car pulls up next to me at a set of lights. I glance over and see someone gesturing and waving. It was HIM. :mad:

My hair looked like this ------> :crazy:

Several blocks down, there was another red light. I changed lanes so I'd be behind him instead of beside him. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I'm driving Sarah to school at 7:30 this morning. She always gets ready then wakes me. I roll out of bed, throw on some clothes, then go. I'm driving along, minding my own business, when this car pulls up next to me at a set of lights. I glance over and see someone gesturing and waving. It was HIM. :mad:

Several blocks down, there was another red light. I changed lanes so I'd be behind him instead of beside him. :madspit:

:lmao: It could of been worse. It could of been Bono

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:!!
I hear the bedhead look is all the rage this season. :wink:
Awww! Well, it coulda been worse........he could have had a camera. :lol:

Btw :shifty:, How did your movie watching date go the other day? Well, I hope?

MBS said:

How are you?
And Sarah?
How goes your thesis?
Have you gotten tickets to any more shows???
:hug: :hug: Are you done your midterms yet?? SO glad I don't have that to deal with right now.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, too.

Sarah and I are both well, thanks.

Notice the thread title? :lol: Fly made a trip to your store yesterday. :)

Thesis? What thesis? :shifty: :reject:

Tickets. Ah yes. Tickets.

We're leaving Sunday for Detroit. Tickets for one show arrived this morning, and the tickets for the other show are in the mail. :drool: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Aww.

My hair looks like that everyday :lol:

It's quite fashionable :laugh:

I'm sure you looked fine :hug:

Wild, BG, OMG, if I were sleeping with Bono, I'd have to get up an hour early every day to pull myself together before he woke up. :lmao:

Bri...the movie watching date....ummmm, define well. :shifty: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Wild, BG, OMG, if I were sleeping with Bono, I'd have to get up an hour early every day to pull myself together before he woke up. :lmao:

A real man loves the woman he went to bed with...and the woman he wakes up with.

Shouldnt that just go in the Marriage Psychology books? :laugh:

I just made that up :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

:hug :hug Are you done your midterms yet?? SO glad I don't have that to deal with right now.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, too.

Sarah and I are both well, thanks.

Notice the thread title? :lol Fly made a trip to your store yesterday. :

Thesis? What thesis? :shiftyreject

Tickets. Ah yes. Tickets.

We're leaving Sunday for Detroit. Tickets for one show arrived this morning, and the tickets for the other show are in the mail. :drool reject:

I still have mypsych midterm.....at the end of ...next week I believe. My psych paper's due the end of this week, I still need to attack it with my giant red pen o editing. :lol:

Thanks . :hug: Thesis? Did I say thesis? I meant your sis, you know the sis....:shifty:

She went ot Ikea? :hyper: How exciting! Did she get one of those 99 cent meals? :happy:
:lol:

Did you get GA? :hyper: :hyper: Are you going to all the shows?

CAN YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU??!?
:laugh:

Have you broken down and gotten Boston tix yet? :lol:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:laugh:

Bono wakes up early one morning.....
Vp shrieks......Don't look at me!! Don't look at me!! I'm a monster!!!!! :scream:

How should I define well? :shifty:
Did you..umm..enjoy yourself?

bono_gal said:

A real man loves the woman he went to bed with...and the woman he wakes up with.

Shouldnt that just go in the Marriage Psychology books? :laugh

I just made that up :ohmy:
Marriage is an entirely different matter. Once you have them hooked, who cares what you look like in the morning? :wink:

MBS said:

I still have mypsych midterm.....at the end of ...next week I believe. My psych paper's due the end of this week, I still need to attack it with my giant red pen o editing. :lol

Thanks . :hug: Thesis? Did I say thesis? I meant your sis, you know the sis....:shifty

She went ot Ikea? :hyper How exciting! Did she get one of those 99 cent meals? :happy
:lol

Did you get GA? hyper: :hyper Are you going to all the shows?

CAN YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU??!?
:laugh

Have you broekn down and gotten Boston yet? :lol:

She had swedish meatballs!! :happy: :drool: :lmao:

The sis is doing okay. Better than the thesis. :shifty:

Yes, GAs for both Det. shows. The amazing part? I was stressing about how I could afford it. Very late thursday night, the realization hit me - I still had Buffalo seats!!The most expensive ones!! So Friday morning, I set about selling them. They were sold within an hour of me posting them on the GTA board, and later that same day I had the first set of Det tickets, and then yesterday I found the other set. I got them both at face value plus shipping ( U2 fans :heart: ) and what I got for the Buffalo tickets (face plus shipping) covered both sets of Det tickets and most of the hotel!!

Boston will have to wait till closer to the date I'm afraid, but I'm going to try. :)

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Marriage is an entirely different matter. Once you have them hooked, who cares what you look like in the morning? :wink:

:giggle:

The men who care about what you look like in the morning are those we define as "Not real men"

I've practically got a book :lmao:

i'm talking rubbish now...means I need re-fuling.

I'm off to get some food that I have to cook...meh.

Wild :quintclonelove: :heart:

See ya later girls! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

VintagePunk said:

She had swedish meatballs!! :happy :drool :lmao

The sis is doing okay. Better than the thesis. :shifty

Yes, GAs for both Det. shows. The amazing part? I was stressing about how I could afford it. Very late thursday night, the realization hit me - I still had Buffalo seats!!The most expensive ones!! So Friday morning, I set about selling them. They were sold within an hour of me posting them on the GTA board, and later that same day I had the first set of Det tickets, and then yesterday I found the other set. I got them both at face value plus shipping ( U2 fans :heart ) and what I got for the Buffalo tickets covered both sets of Det tickets and most of the hotel!!

Boston will have to wait till closer to the date I'm afraid, but I'm going to try. :

Everything is this room is edible. Including me. But that my dear children is called cannabilism, and is frowned upon...... :laugh:
Were the swedish meatballs big?
:silent: I could go on, but I shouldn't...:lmao:

Congrats! :happy: :hyper: That's great! I'm so glad it worked out so well for you! Is ruff trying for detriot or no?

SG! :hug: :kiss:
How you feelin?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom