PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls! :hug:

I don't want to study. :angry: So I'm here instead :lol:

I miss DG so much. :sad: I sent her an e-mail which I think is a great idea to still be able to talk to her. Bri you're right, she can't read the messages we leave for her here as there's not enough time to go back through all the threads and posts. :yes:

dazzledbylight said:
I see you're passing around those limp clams again dis! :ohmy: :shocked: :laugh: :laugh:

unless it was you bri! :laugh:

MOI!:shocked: showing dirty clam pics!..no no no...it was HER!*points towards bri...it was HER! We should eat her brain:drool:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:
just caught up :wave:

VP, what's the GTA boards?

I miss DG too :sad:

it's just not the same without her :heart:

Back :happy:

Sami, it's a Yahoo message group made up of fans from around Toronto (GTA = Greater Toronto Area), although there are fans from all over the world on it. :)

I just thought posting my tickets on there would be a good idea because Buffalo is so close.

VintagePunk said:

Back :happy:

Sami, it's a Yahoo message group made up of fans from around Toronto (GTA = Greater Toronto Area), although there are fans from all over the world on it. :)

I just thought posting my tickets on there would be a good idea because Buffalo is so close.

oh, ok! :)

girls, poor DG isn't going to be able to read through that whole damn thread :lmao: it's going faster than this one is!!! :lol:

BIG :hug:s everybody

Having just gotten the Import ABOY single Sat night

....do you know i must of played esp the operatic part :drool: :drool: of Miss Sarejvo ??? around ??40 + plus times while i was cleaning last night from like ? 1A - 5A...:eek: :laugh:

...because i spent too much time HERE, and in the COribjn, and bono kissing Adam threads earlier in the eve to late night!! :laugh: :laugh:

MBS said:

But yours is so tender :drool:

And it tastes like chicken! :drool:

Gimme what I want and no one gets hurt! :angry:

NO:angry:

yours is so small though...its the perfect little appetizer:drool: tender and sweet:drool: just like a baby clam:drool:

:huh: :lmao:

:gimme what I want and your brain does not get hurt:angry:

MBS said:

No!

Don't lie!!

It was YOU!!

YOU!

I sear it was not me it was the one armed man.....er..:uhoh:...HER!!! *points at dis*

Ooo.....she's pointing at me....:drool:.......I want your brains dis :combust:

I don't have one arm you moron:angry: I have three!! three!! remember that!:angry:

you cannot have my brain!:angry:....I lost it.

sami0201 said:
DIS!!! :lmao:

you found Wild's missing piece *tear*

yeah I really wanted a piece of Wild too....:shifty: err....I mean I really wanted to keep that piece of Wild...but she needed it back.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom