PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, lovelies! :eek: A lot of the time I just feel so average, so it's nice to feel pretty on days where I put in a bit more effort into my appearance. :) (only a minute or two more, and I'm wearing different jewelry, but still). :)

Oh, I am suing. My friend already offered her dad's services. :love:

They can pay for my summer 2011. :hyper:

Good! :up: And glad to hear you have a lawyer's help. Those bastards at the restaurant deserve what's coming to them. :angry:

Oh, I am suing. My friend already offered her dad's services. :love:

They can pay for my summer 2011. :hyper:

Good! They deserve to get their asses kicked!! Sue them for every penny they've got :angry:

If there was a petition I'd John Hancock the hell out of it!

How hilarious would it be if we actually started a petition and it got back to him :lol:

Well, then of course I'd be just as embarrassed as I'd be if he ever read half of what I post about him. :reject: That would be as bad as TBE catching me taking a pic of him (which I will probably try to do again today :shh: ).

Do it!! I wanna see what he looks like :shifty:

OK now I'm freaking out. Cell, electric, and gym bill are due next week. I has no Job. My mom makes $150 a week.

Fuck.

I wish there was something I could say to make it better. I know there's really not. Just know that I'm thinking about you and only wish you good things in life :hug:

OK now I'm freaking out. Cell, electric, and gym bill are due next week. I has no Job. My mom makes $150 a week.

Fuck.

quit the gym.
pay the electric bill first so they don't turn your lights off.
look for a new job pronto.
breathe.
get new boy to treat you right in the next few days.

eta: or you could pay part of the elec. bill and part of the phone bill. Since you'll need a phone to get a job, right?

quit the gym.
pay the electric bill first so they don't turn your lights off.
look for a new job pronto.
breathe.
get new boy to treat you right in the next few days.

eta: or you could pay part of the elec. bill and part of the phone bill. Since you'll need a phone to get a job, right?

I agree with these suggestions.

Good luck, hon. :hug:

DG - i agree, Zu's suggestions are very reasonable!
And please, do use your friends offer and sue the bastard!
Great that your new guy responded supportively, hopefully he'll continue to do so :)
And don't let your spirits down, although the situation sucks! :hug:

Thank you everyone. I also got an offer from a friend to put my name in for some office work. I also just applied to a local restaurant and I'm browsing Craigslist for whatever I can find. It sucks but it helps that I have a great mom, a great boyfriend, and of course kickass friends like y'all. :heart:

I mean, did I step under a ladder or look at a black cat this year? Because that's the only reasonable explanation for this shit happening to me in 2010. :lol: :sigh:

Call it a crotch scratch, zipper check, junk adjustment... Whatever it was that Bono did in that gif Comet posted the other day, Larry does it right at the beginning of this one (and I think Bono does too, but I can't seem to pull my eyes away from the drummer long enough to check) Oh, this is comet's too! :up:

bonoedgeplaycomet.gif

Thank you everyone. I also got an offer from a friend to put my name in for some office work. I also just applied to a local restaurant and I'm browsing Craigslist for whatever I can find. It sucks but it helps that I have a great mom, a great boyfriend, and of course kickass friends like y'all. :heart:

I mean, did I step under a ladder or look at a black cat this year? Because that's the only reasonable explanation for this shit happening to me in 2010. :lol: :sigh:

Hopefully you can find a new job that you love and where your boss actually respects you and treats you fairly :hug:

I know this year has been pretty rough on you. We all have shitty years sometimes :wink:

No kidding! And yes, we're all here for you :hug: Good luck finding temp work soon. Speaking of that, have you thought about a temp agency?

Call it a crotch scratch, zipper check, junk adjustment... Whatever it was that Bono did in that gif Comet posted the other day, Larry does it right at the beginning of this one (and I think Bono does too, but I can't seem to pull my eyes away from the drummer long enough to check) Oh, this is comet's too! :up:

bonoedgeplaycomet.gif

Niiiiiiiice :drool:

omg, Jem, you were so close you could have just, well, done any number of things... *stares at neck in pic* and lemme know when the pizza's done. I'll be over in a minute.

DG, wish I could take you out tonight. :hug:

bonoedgeplaycomet.gif

Good spot zooey :lol: I can honestly say I never even looked at Larry when I made that gif. :reject:

Good spot zooey :lol: I can honestly say I never even looked at Larry when I made that gif. :reject:

mmm.. that's pretty much all I saw :shrug:

:lol:

Having a dance party right now with my kids! :dance: My techie guy is running "club lights" on the stage and the whole cast is dancing to T-Pain and Kanye West. Some days I love my job!

mmm.. that's pretty much all I saw :shrug:

:lol:

Having a dance party right now with my kids! :dance: My techie guy is running "club lights" on the stage and the whole cast is dancing to T-Pain and Kanye West. Some days I love my job!

:cute: fun day at work, nice!

And :ohmy: you mean you didn't see that totally cute little shoulder hitch thingy Bono does after he retreats from Edge because it looks like he's going Oh shit don't wanna get my ass kicked ... you mean that wasn't the first thing you saw?! :shocked:

:wink:

:cute: fun day at work, nice!

And :ohmy: you mean you didn't see that totally cute little shoulder hitch thingy Bono does after he retreats from Edge because it looks like he's going Oh shit don't wanna get my ass kicked ... you mean that wasn't the first thing you saw?! :shocked:

:wink:

That was the 2nd thing I saw :love:

Back
Top Bottom