PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgenbonopopmarttour97.jpg
assfsdkgjdsgh:faint:

i kind of like Edge dancing :) it's soooo cute and a bit silly maybe, but just very cute!! ah, you know I'm a sucker when it comes to The Edge! :shifty:
but yep, Interference party is a must, though we should probably make a separated area for PLEBA, since there are probably some who couldn't stand the whole chitchat about IT and everything else concerning ripped pants and stuff :giggle:

Cillian's charm is much in the fact that he is not the one who goes after big Hollywood blockbusters, but such which he himself enjoys the most. And he is really faithful the homeland productions as well. Hmm... the most famous movie you probably might have seen is Batman Begins, where he played the Scarecrow! Or maybe 28 Days Later? Red Eye? Sunshine? Breakfast on Pluto? On The Edge (oh, double joy, as just discovered :shifty:)? and many more..

so this is my Cilly:
cillian.jpg

cillian2.jpg

:giggle: Did you ever see the funky chicken clip from... I think it was some music rising event in 2006? It was so bad, so hillarious. Bwahaha

:mac: Oh, there will be talk about IT. You betcha. Those who don't approve will just have to sit elsewhere.

I'm afraid I've never seen any of those movies. :reject:

:giggle: Did you ever see the funky chicken clip from... I think it was some music rising event in 2006? It was so bad, so hillarious. Bwahaha

:mac: Oh, there will be talk about IT. You betcha. Those who don't approve will just have to sit elsewhere.

I'm afraid I've never seen any of those movies. :reject:

OOH you should see Breakfast on Pluto! Cillian plays the boyfriend of Gavin Friday's character. :cute: Gavin is great in it.

ooooh..... Comet!! These are smokin' HOT!!! :combust::combust::combust:
Even Bono thinks that Edge needs a big kiss... :kiss: :shifty:

so, Comet - i think you are slightly starting to redeem your sin of posting a CLOWN pic!!! :lol:

Oh whew good! :hug:

Oh damn, that blue colored one I have in big size. Argh why is it so small there?

Ah there we go :)

bonoedgepopblue.jpg

Did you ever see the funky chicken clip from... I think it was some music rising event in 2006? It was so bad, so hillarious. Bwahaha

Oh, there will be talk about IT. You betcha. Those who don't approve will just have to sit elsewhere.

I'm afraid I've never seen any of those movies.

yep, have seen it a lot! and i still love his dance to bits ;) :heart: i think he just totally enjoys himself! give the man a break, look what they did in Discotheque video :ohmy::giggle:BOOM CHA!

you should! they are really great in my opinion! and lot of the movies he's in are Irish movies, which means lot of Irish people and Irish setting :)

hah, those who don't approve IT-talk should just get earplugs... hope they don't forget them on during the concert :D though we might end up talking about IT even during the concert when the occasion requires... if Bono should rip his pants again or so...:lol:

OOH you should see Breakfast on Pluto! Cillian plays the boyfriend of Gavin Friday's character.
cute.gif
Gavin is great in it.

ah, that's Gavin? :) i've never really bothered that much to learn how Gavin looks like, but now I surely know! they were lovely, right? :shifty:

Gavin Friday in a movie?

I must get this asap!

:lol: something got you moving!!! BTW - Liam Neeson is also in the same movie ;)

yep, have seen it a lot! and i still love his dance to bits ;) : heart: i think he just totally enjoys himself! give the man a break, look what they did in Discotheque video : ohmy:: giggle:BOOM CHA!

you should! they are really great in my opinion! and lot of the movies he's in are Irish movies, which means lot of Irish people and Irish setting : )

hah, those who don't approve IT-talk should just get earplugs... hope they don't forget them on during the concert :D though we might end up talking about IT even during the concert when the occasion requires... if Bono should rip his pants again or so...:lol:

ah, that's Gavin? :) i've never really bothered that much to learn how Gavin looks like, but now I surely know! they were lovely, right? :shifty:

:lol: something got you moving!!! BTW - Liam Neeson is also in the same movie ;)

:giggle: True, the Discotheque video was awesome. Edge is such a pro.

Irish movies are good. :drool: Accents.

:lol: Oh you bet we would. Well it's what me and Domo did, as soon as one of us noticed IT we'd poke each other so we'd notice.

:drool: Gavin.. Though I'm not very fond of his bald head now, he used to be quite pretty.

Ohh Liam Neeson is nice too!

you know, when i think of it - it may not necessarily be a bad thing that Comet is occasionally traumatizing us with the spoiler-tags! we can then blackmail some HOT pictures from her ;) :lol:

:mac: Good thinking. Though I'm not gonna open any spoiler tag of hers unless I know it's safe!

You didn't know?? I've only said about a million times this this is THE BEST THING EVER in the entire world. :drool: :combust: :love:

YouTube - Bono Edge drunk Interview Amnesty Party 1995 The Kitchen, Dublin

(comet, that's your account, right?)

Yes that's me. :shifty:

(Also I debated with myself for so long as to what to title that vid. Because I think they were not only drunk there, but in the end I decided I wouldn't mention anything that involved speculation on my part. :hmm: )

you know, when i think of it - it may not necessarily be a bad thing that Comet is occasionally traumatizing us with the spoiler-tags! we can then blackmail some HOT pictures from her ;) :lol:

:lol:

Argentina10.jpg

go Edge :dance:

Back
Top Bottom