PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I just noticed, Bono's glasses are totally crooked on his face!

:drool: Bono biting the mic wins at life. And Edge. God, this NEVER fails to amuse!

jkaldsfjklajsdfj :drool: :drool: I'd never seen this one before!! I LOVE that night. :shifty:

I think I have a few more. I want to say they were at The Kitchen that night, but I could be wrong.

edgenbonopoplolsmall.jpg

Oh damn that's really tiny. :huh:

Yes that's me. :shifty:

(Also I debated with myself for so long as to what to title that vid. Because I think they were not only drunk there, but in the end I decided I wouldn't mention anything that involved speculation on my part. :hmm: )

:lol:

Argentina10.jpg

go Edge :dance:

he does look slightly... high. But it could just be drunk, as I don't exactly know what drunk Edge looks like. :wink:

:lol: Wow, never seen that one before!

look, Edge needs a big kiss again :kiss: :drool:

:combust:
i could use this Edge shirt, but it should say "Mrs The Edge" instead- whoops, this would make me an identity-stoler, right :lol: and MTE would end up with an identity-crisis..

come on - he totally has the ass shaping out...

BTW - too many pictures to quote to! you are just killing me with all of this hotness, i'm smoking and I'm melting... !!! :combust::combust::drool::heart:keep doing it.... :lol:

Yes that's me. :shifty:

(Also I debated with myself for so long as to what to title that vid. Because I think they were not only drunk there, but in the end I decided I wouldn't mention anything that involved speculation on my part. :hmm: )

:lol: Whatever was going on that night, it was powerful. :shifty:

I'm pretty sure I saw the name (lol) and assumed it was you, and followed/subscribed to/added/whatever you do on You Tube you.

look, Edge needs a big kiss again :kiss: :drool:

:combust:
i could use this Edge shirt, but it should say "Mrs The Edge" instead- whoops, this would make me an identity-stoler, right :lol: and MTE would end up with an identity-crisis..

come on - he totally has the ass shaping out...

BTW - too many pictures to quote to! you are just killing me with all of this hotness, i'm smoking and I'm melting... !!! :combust::combust::drool::heart:keep doing it.... :lol:

I want to know what that little sticker on his hat says! :lol: It's been bugging me for years now!

:shifty: Would be a nice t-shirt indeed. Can I get a Bonowoman t-shirt then?

:wink: He's using fillings.

I think I have a few more. I want to say they were at The Kitchen that night, but I could be wrong.

edgenbonopoplolsmall.jpg

Oh damn that's really tiny. :huh:

Yeah, they were from that night. Unless Bono and Edge went out and got drunk wearing the exact same clothing, in order to recreate the magic of that night, again. :lol:

I have three? four? other pics of that night, but I'd never seen that one.

Time to start dinner preparations. No clue where the F mom is, she's usually already here.

:heart: Journey on the radio. Turned it up.

Yeah, they were from that night. Unless Bono and Edge went out and got drunk wearing the exact same clothing, in order to recreate the magic of that night, again. :lol:

I have three? four? other pics of that night, but I'd never seen that one.

OH are they in the same clothes as the video? :doh: And duh the drunk one I posted says The KITCHEN right on it.

:lol: My brain isn't awake yet. And I'm going to have to go get ready for work now and be gone all day. i want to play. :(

:lol: Whatever was going on that night, it was powerful. :shifty:

I'm pretty sure I saw the name (lol) and assumed it was you, and followed/subscribed to/added/whatever you do on You Tube you.

Wait you just assumed pop bono buzz baby was me? :lol: And aww. :hug: Glad you are enjoying. :D That account actually has a nice little fan following now!

You didn't know?? I've only said about a million times this this is THE BEST THING EVER in the entire world. :drool: :combust: :love:

YouTube - Bono Edge drunk Interview Amnesty Party 1995 The Kitchen, Dublin

(comet, that's your account, right?)

ASS will follow?! :lol:
aww.. B wanted to bite the mic! sexy!!

and awww... my Edge is totally wasted... :) :cute: just got to love this man!
discussing Edge's shoes - check!

True, the Discotheque video was awesome. Edge is such a pro.

:lol: Oh you bet we would. Well it's what me and Domo did, as soon as one of us noticed IT we'd poke each other so we'd notice.

must watch Discotheque video, again! it's such a classic! love it!

so did poked each other quite often then, I suspect??? :lol: much IT action going on??

Good thinking. Though I'm not gonna open any spoiler tag of hers unless I know it's safe!

Yeah, opening spoiler-tags might be a problem, otherwise it's a good plan :)

hello there, Mr E! :drool: so hot that it burns... :combust:

Oh you've never seen Bono's FYM speech Edgetarian? :lol: He was So wasted during that speech, even bumped his nose into the mic a few times.

Oh and which other pics do you have VP? You know to compare notes. :nerd:

Anything I have, I found here, so I doubt I have anything that's new to you. I can't seem to find them at the moment, but my pictures are a mess. I'll look further though, and see if I can find them. They might be in a PB account.

Wait you just assumed pop bono buzz baby was me? :lol: And aww. :hug: Glad you are enjoying. :D That account actually has a nice little fan following now!

I'm not sure if I saw you mention it at some point, or if I just saw a bunch of videos from that account posted here, and assumed, given the name. :lol:

Have a good day at work! :hug:

poppretty.jpg

U2InspirationAwardQLondon11-8-1996.jpg

backstagepop1997.jpg

bonohoodypopu2.jpg

popCandid.jpg

popprettyboys.jpg

u2poptiny.jpg

U2popbonosmoke.jpg

popmartbonoteajet.jpg

I have to get ready and get to work. :scream:
But I thought I'd leave a few pop goodies for all. Bye everyone.

bonoboxu2pop.jpg

:faint:

When I see Edgetarian, I keep thinking of vegetarian, and well, because there's something wrong with me, I don't think of anything sexual. No, my brain went straight to the cannibalistic implications.

HI, I'm Reggo, and I'm mentally disturbed. :wave:

:reject:

Anything I have, I found here, so I doubt I have anything that's new to you. I can't seem to find them at the moment, but my pictures are a mess. I'll look further though, and see if I can find them. They might be in a PB account.

I'm not sure if I saw you mention it at some point, or if I just saw a bunch of videos from that account posted here, and assumed, given the name. :lol:

Have a good day at work! :hug:

:hug: :wave:

popcops.jpg

:hmm: I just realized I have the magazine with that blue cop Bono photoshoot so I should get a new scan of that last photo. It's pretty small though so it may not turn out much better. Ok gotta go!

When I see Edgetarian, I keep thinking of vegetarian, and well, because there's something wrong with me, I don't think of anything sexual. No, my brain went straight to the cannibalistic implications.

:giggle: I missed your presence around here! :hug:

Bye, BC! :wave:

I have to go get ready for work myself. I shall return. Well, I intend to return. We'll see what happens.

I want to know what that little sticker on his hat says! It's been bugging me for years now!

Would be a nice t-shirt indeed. Can I get a Bonowoman t-shirt then?

He's using fillings.

i have no idea what the sticker says... but would want to know too!

must self-design the shirt...
and sure, Bonowoman would be a nice sidekick to B-man ;)

noooo.. buttock fillings??? can't be!! I'm absolutely convinced that he has an ass... and I'm really tempted to check it out myself for sure!

:lol: My brain isn't awake yet. And I'm going to have to go get ready for work now and be gone all day. i want to play.
sadface.gif

sorry you need to get going, but you have postwhored well again! and you have almost wiped this clown out of my memory :D
so yeah, will wait for the next spoiler-tag fail from you :lol: need to get more pictures!!!

but you have kind of killed me with all the hotness... i see steam rising up right now!!!
thanks!!! (ok, now this might have sounded kind of orgasmic :lol:)

Oh you've never seen Bono's FYM speech Edgetarian? :lol: He was So wasted during that speech, even bumped his nose into the mic a few times.
nope, haven't! i've been a really bad interview-listener but seeing/hearing those goodies lately, I'm surely going to change that and dig in! saw some drunk Bono sign on the right side of YouTube already, so maybe this is the wasted Bono one! must see it!

hello, Reggo, the Mentally Disturbed :lol::wave:
my username actually is developed from vegetarian (to which i'm actually aiming for), i had no idea vegetarianism could trigger such cannibalistic reactions :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom