PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey now, i don't hate broccoli... it's actually very good. You should all try it! :)

Hey! Ha I love broccoli, especially when prepared in the wok.

That reminds me, gotta check if I have to get any groceries for the recipe vp gave me.

I actually survived 24 hours without food. :crack: I would SUCK at fasting, one day was hard enough for me.

:uhoh: I must be really tired, because when I read that, this is what I suddenly thought of. :no:

itclown.jpg

:huh: I'm going to bed too.

(Won't be around all day/night Friday because of work, so I'll probably miss Gg's triumphant post passing. :madwife: and I had such a lovely gift picked out for the occasion. :flirt: )

:yikes: CLOWNS!! :scream:

I really should never open a spoiler you post again. :angry:

:mac: Glad to hear that. I'll be postwhoring then. Must. Catch. Up.

:ohmy: A gift? For me? You mean you're gonna send Bono to me with a bowtie wrapped around his... neck? :shifty:

Ugh I just ordered a band pack of the new Guitar hero, so i can sell the extra guitar(I already have two but no drums or mic). My credit card got accepted, I tried to login to my cc page to see if it was charged yet, and I failed the login. Three times. :| I'm 100% sure I used the right pw. Now I had to get a new login, which I did. ANd it still gives me the message that I can't login because I've used my maximum amount of tries and have to get a new login. Awesome.

Hey, GG.

I... Hell. I don't know where to begin. I'm in a situation that's insane and hilarious and--I just need someone to talk it through with and giggle with me. I need an adult. Wild! Zooey! Halp!

You hate clowns as well? :heart: You're awesome you know that?

you are awesome too!!:)
and I do HATE-HATE-HATE clowns! Stupidest thing ever! I can't really understand how they can make someone jolly :shrug: they are just frightening and utterly disgusting... *still shudders* if i was a kid who would be shown a clown, i would run for my life!!!

It wasn't that bad. Even Britney Spears had a couple of good tunes back in the days!

yeah, might be guilty on that one as well :reject: but only the first album!
and then there was a whole bunch of all other kinds of crap stuff out there...
i hid all the evidence of that age's musical preferences... something like aweful CDs hidden somewhere under a broken floorboard and all the posters burned :D
the only band from that age that I'm still not ashamed to admit that I listened to is Savage Garden. Still love them when I happen to hear them!

gill_1996_800.jpg

:drool: *stares*

The face, the drunkenness, the way he's holding kate moss.. ayum.

:ohmy: all your must-try-and-drink-under-the-table companions on one picture??? wow!

I'm terrified of clowns too.
scared.gif

th_highfive2.gif

you are awesome too!!:)
and I do HATE-HATE-HATE clowns! Stupidest thing ever! I can't really understand how they can make someone jolly :shrug: they are just frightening and utterly disgusting... *still shudders* if i was a kid who would be shown a clown, i would run for my life!!!

yeah, might be guilty on that one as well :reject: but only the first album!
and then there was a whole bunch of all other kinds of crap stuff out there...
i hid all the evidence of that age's musical preferences... something like aweful CDs hidden somewhere under a broken floorboard and all the posters burned :D
the only band from that age that I'm still not ashamed to admit that I listened to is Savage Garden. Still love them when I happen to hear them!

:ohmy: all your must-try-and-drink-under-the-table companions on one picture??? wow!

Same here. People always love clowns and they think they're so funny. I hate them. :scream:

:tongue: Oh I had an album of theirs. The second or so, Black n Blue. And my sister had Britney's first album and a Spice Girls one.
Savage Garden aren't bad, and they don't count for the boyband/girlgroup era. :wink:

Same here. People always love clowns and they think they're so funny. I hate them. :scream:

:tongue: Oh I had an album of theirs. The second or so, Black n Blue. And my sister had Britney's first album and a Spice Girls one.
Savage Garden aren't bad, and they don't count for the boyband/girlgroup era. :wink:

can't think how can anyone think of clowns as funny? most unfunniest things ever!!
hah, i even think that Edge's biggest fashion fault (and it might be the only one after the hobo thing) is the t-shirt which has Beatles with clown noses

hah, I think i have somewhat 3 or so Backstreet albums hidden somewhere (some i think were best of or so)... oh well, the one i thought was the coolest has left the band anyway :D oh yeah, Spice Girls, might be guilty again :doh:
i'm telling you - it was pure poison what they injected to us!
ah - but Boyzone was sometimes quite listenable, but only because they were Irish :wink: i can't be that guilty on resisting to the charms of some Irish lads, right?

can't think how can anyone think of clowns as funny? most unfunniest things ever!!
hah, i even think that Edge's biggest fashion fault (and it might be the only one after the hobo thing) is the t-shirt which has Beatles with clown noses

hah, I think i have somewhat 3 or so Backstreet albums hidden somewhere (some i think were best of or so)... oh well, the one i thought was the coolest has left the band anyway :D oh yeah, Spice Girls, might be guilty again :doh:
i'm telling you - it was pure poison what they injected to us!
ah - but Boyzone was sometimes quite listenable, but only because they were Irish :wink: i can't be that guilty on resisting to the charms of some Irish lads, right?
:lol: Oh yeah, with the towel. That t-shirt was at least three sizes too big for him!

:lol: Oh boyzone I loved too. Possibly the accents, but I loved them. And Ronan Keiting's solo career I liked a few songs of too, but not that many.

Michael Hutchence, Johnny Depp and Bono! :faint: :combust:

Quite the combination eh? :drool: PopBono win.

But who's the dude on the most left, who wrote the article? :lol: I have no clue!

I love Michael Hutchence! Love is putting it mildly actually!!!:love::love::drool::drool::shifty::shifty:

Thanks for the comment in the "love" thread GG!:hug:

I love Michael Hutchence! Love is putting it mildly actually!!!:love::love::drool::drool::shifty::shifty:

Thanks for the comment in the "love" thread GG!:hug:

:hug: You're welcome. If there's ever anything bothering you, just remember that's what we're here for.

:giggle: I'm starting to think you slightly like Mr. Hutchence a bit.

:lol: Oh yeah, with the towel. That t-shirt was at least three sizes too big for him!

:lol: Oh boyzone I loved too. Possibly the accents, but I loved them. And Ronan Keiting's solo career I liked a few songs of too, but not that many.

Quite the combination eh? :drool: PopBono win.

But who's the dude on the most left, who wrote the article? :lol: I have no clue!

i'd say that better a tiny bit baggy pants for The Edge than baggy t-shirt :wink:
but the horrible combination on that pic with the towel was all luckily very quickly removable... :shifty:

yeah, I liked Keating's solo too! Damn Irish with their charms :lol:

I'd say too that the winner on this picture is definately Bono... :yes:

I am obsessed with Mr. Hutchence!
ShiftyEyes.gif

although I've never been obsessed with him... but still, too bad that he is dead
sadface.gif
:sad:

wait... was Jem doing a quickie, again???:lol:

This.:drool::combust:

MTE and BluRmGrl. :lmao: LOVE both vids. :hi5::lmao::love:

Thanks! :hug: I had to go back in & tweak a couple things (typos, pronounciations), so the original link is slightly different than the finished product, but only in the small details. None of the content was changed.

Glad you ladies liked it. :yes: :up:

I'm off for a weekend out of town with friends. See you ladies Sunday evening. Have a good weekend! :wave:

i'd say that better a tiny bit baggy pants for The Edge than baggy t-shirt :wink:
but the horrible combination on that pic with the towel was all luckily very quickly removable... :shifty:

yeah, I liked Keating's solo too! Damn Irish with their charms :lol:

I'd say too that the winner on this picture is definately Bono... :yes:

although I've never been obsessed with him... but still, too bad that he is dead
sadface.gif
:sad:

wait... was Jem doing a quickie, again???:lol:

:lol: True, it didn't look very charming. But you could've easily taken them off.

It's just so mean. Us women cannot resist the Irish charms. :( We're hopeless.

I've never really known much of him, outside of INXS's music, but I never really got into it until after he died.

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom