PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you find the one cool relative you have and hang out with them all night? (Every family must have one - Dad's family was full of drama for years (I imagine it still is, Dad's in the neutral ground as opposed to some of his sisters who were responsible for the drama) but I still have a couple cool aunts...)

Clearly you've never met my family. The cool relative died in March 2005, my grandma. Since then I've been the cool relative. Alicia isn't too bad and her fiance Seth doesn't really play into the rest of the family's bullcrap, but he's not one of us yet. I'm sure Shelly will break his spirit soon enough.

Another idea: tattoo sleeves.

I don't know if "hiding out with the cool relative" is being level headed or just self preservation :lol: Being in the middle cousins-wise on Dad's side (he was the 7th of 10, 6 sisters ahead of him) I never saw the drama only heard about it... was too busy playing with the kids that were somewhat around my age (at least when Mom and Dad hosted the family Christmas party before they got sane and stopped having it at their house) :lol:

Ah, play the lesbian card! Does that still shake people up? I guess my family's seen it all and would just roll their eyes - unless of course is was me - being married and all! :lol:

I would get disowned SO fast. Be worth it, though.

Put your favourite U2 pic up as the wallpaper on your phone and look at it when the relatives get to be too much? (ie. look at pic, calm down, text Zooey, repeat? ;))

Put your favourite U2 pic up as the wallpaper on your phone and look at it when the relatives get to be too much? (ie. look at pic, calm down, text Zooey, repeat? ;))

:hmm: Not a bad idea. I could upload a pic of Tré Cool in drag. That never fails to make me smile. He makes such a pretty girl. :cute:

It's been a long day... I should be in bed... instead I'm up... doing art... until Mr. Z comes home... eating Wheat Thins, which by the way, are NO substitute for dessert!

I posted this in the Temple Bar, but thought I'd post it here too, as you girls have heard about some of this already:

I'd really appreciate prayers/good thoughts/whatever sent my family's way. This evening has been very devastating. Earlier in the week I found out my aunt's cancer is back after 8 yrs of remission, and tonight I found out it's spread to her bones. They can treat it, but we don't know much beyond that, like if the treatment can completely cure her (at this point I'm doubting it, but I'm trying to be positive). Plus, I also found out that a friend has died from cancer. This is just a little bit too much for me to take all in one night, and have spent the last hour or so bawling. A friend is coming over to spend the night with me, because I can't handle being alone right now.

I posted this in the Temple Bar, but thought I'd post it here too, as you girls have heard about some of this already:

I'd really appreciate prayers/good thoughts/whatever sent my family's way. This evening has been very devastating. Earlier in the week I found out my aunt's cancer is back after 8 yrs of remission, and tonight I found out it's spread to her bones. They can treat it, but we don't know much beyond that, like if the treatment can completely cure her (at this point I'm doubting it, but I'm trying to be positive). Plus, I also found out that a friend has died from cancer. This is just a little bit too much for me to take all in one night, and have spent the last hour or so bawling. A friend is coming over to spend the night with me, because I can't handle being alone right now.

I'm so sorry. :( Sending love, hugs, and good vibes sweetie. :hug: :heart:

I was thinking it might be weird b/c of... you know...

I'm not lusting after him anymore, finally getting over him. He's still pretty much the perfect guy though.
:grumpy: Though he laughed when I asked him if he'd buy me Adam's Warwick Reverso. Bugger.

Sorry I left so suddenly guys, I forgot to say g'nite.

Luckyyy.

The best way I could think of to ruin her reception would be to bring someone to pose as my girlfriend and make out with her the entire time, but sadly, I has no lady friend and Dave wouldn't look that good in a dress.

:shifty: Do I need to get a plane ticket?

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that Thora! Bone cancer can be cured actually, by bone marrow transplants usually. Ofcourse I'm no doctor and don't know the finer details, but I do know that.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:pray: for Thora. I offer you my best.

G'night all.

I'm so sorry. :( Sending love, hugs, and good vibes sweetie. :hug: :heart:

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that Thora! Bone cancer can be cured actually, by bone marrow transplants usually. Ofcourse I'm no doctor and don't know the finer details, but I do know that.

Sharon, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend and aunt. I'll keep you in my prayers :hug:

Thank you all so much, from the bottom of my heart. It means the world to have your support. :hug:

GG - there is definitely hope for a cure. Last night I was just so shocked by all the bad news that I was very depressed and pessimistic. My aunt will be going for treatment (I'm not 100% sure what kind, yet, whether radiation/chemo/whatever), and we'll know more soon after some more test results come back.

I like Coldplay. :lol:

Me too - proud of it - they're better than a lot of caca out there. I think it's just as easy to bash CP as it is to bash U2/Bono. I mean, if you genuinely don't like them that's one thing but I think a lot of ppl on U2 sites bash just 'cuz it's the thing to do. (I'm not talking about the previous posts in this thread)

Me too - proud of it - they're better than a lot of caca out there. I think it's just as easy to bash CP as it is to bash U2/Bono. I mean, if you genuinely don't like them that's one thing but I think a lot of ppl on U2 sites bash just 'cuz it's the thing to do. (I'm not talking about the previous posts in this thread)

Agreed. :up:

Oh noez. :(

We will be doing some work on the servers tonight started around 9:00 pm CST (GMT -6 hours). We will be closing the site down during this work so you will see a site down message while it's going on. The downtime could up to 4-6 hours but we hope it will be much shorter. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Andy

Back
Top Bottom