PGP: Ever wonder what L’Hopital’s rule says about limits in the form of B over u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I was trying to download too much while chatting and trying to upload a song to YSi.... kind of froze my computer up a bit :reject:

I was going to wait and show you if and when I got them to actually work in the game... didn't want to get anyones hopes up. But I can show you the preview pics if you want

jtbpreview.jpg

Hello, Bri and SG. :hug:

Why oh why does it have to be Sunday night already? I feel like the weekend just started! Now I have to go back to work again already! :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I caught an episode for the first time the other day. Interesting, they have a strange pacing for the show.

I also never knew that all that goes on is hospitals is malpractice and making out. :lol:

I do however watch House :love:

:lol:

My parents watch House, they love it :) I've only seen parts of it :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I don't know why I love it, but I do. Probably a nerd thing. :nerd:

:lol:

Half my programme is obsessed with it too. The show's to watch are House and Lost.

Those are the shows my parents watch :lol:

I'm drinking whole milk chocolate milk :drool:

Lost was great last week. Learned all about the tailles and Mr. Eckles.

I've watched House a few times.

I don't watch a lot of TV anymore. About the only things I regularly watch are Desperate Housewives, 24, and Lost.

I have a lot of TV shows I like; all the CSI's are pretty good, thought the original is way better than the spin offs; I never miss NCIS, and there are a couple of Sit-coms I love (Yes, Dear)

Back
Top Bottom