PGP: Ever wonder what L’Hopital’s rule says about limits in the form of B over u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I REALLY don't like this dvd. :shifty:

:madspit: :madwife: :rant: :yuck:

IMO, Hamilton didn't even come close to capturing the live experience. No wonder I've only watched the dvd once.

I hope Milan is better.

Edit - okay, that sounded like I hate it. I don't. It just doesn't do anything for me. I think it could have been better. But my memories of the live shows? :love:

Last edited:
Are they making a second dvd?

I found that I prefer watching the end/the encores. I've watched the dvd a few times, but not nearly as much as Slane, R&H, etc. There are some cute moments captured on it tho.
I like the fan documentary. It in fact made me remember the experience more than the dvd itself. Go figure.
Oh, and those shots by I think it was Willie, for some random reason I really liked them. :up:

I keep wondering if it's just that nothing could ever live up to my memories. :shrug: But I really dont think so. I don't like the rapid, MTV-like cuts, and there are some parts of the show that are visual highlights that were must-sees, and they didn't include them!! In Sometimes, on Bono's "siiiiiiiinnnnng..." part, they're showing a shot of his hands. :huh: Plus, the crowd looks really, really dead. The curtains aren't used to a visual advantage. I could go on and on.

And to answer your question, yeah. :wink: They filmed Milan, and it's supposedly going to be coming out in a year or so, the way that Slane followed Boston.

Sad_Girl said:
Really? I liked the Chicago DVD better than any of the others :shrug:

and Bri, who was in the lag next to you? Does he share a name with someone I love? :p

It's differences that make the world go round, I guess. :wink: I still like Slane best - very simply shot, but effective, IMO.

And you ought to hear Sarah - she's 10 times worse than me. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's differences that make the world go round, I guess. :wink: I still like Slane best - very simply shot, but effective, IMO.

And you ought to hear Sarah - she's 10 times worse than me. :lol:

See, I think the filming, the videography for Slane was boring as hell. The concert was great, but I barely actually watch it when I put it on. Unless there is something specific about one of the guys that I want to see, I don't even look at the tv, Just listen to it

Oh question- I think I've read about it before, but on the Boston dvd when Edge freaks and throws his guitar on the ground, he was actually mad, right?

SG your sig :love:

sami0201 said:
Oh question- I think I've read about it before, but on the Boston dvd when Edge freaks and throws his guitar on the ground, he was actually mad, right?

SG your sig :love:

He was angry cause Larry was off, somehow. Playing ahead, I think? And he was practically tearing up his fingers to keep up. But you can't hear Larry on the dvd cause the Edge mad part was taken from the night before, and edited into the 2nd night, which made up the bulk of the dvd.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Possibly :shifty:

I didn't even see him there. He came over to me, and then hung out with me til the lab started.
:happy:

:cute: Aww! :heart: did you have fun, then? And he didn't say anything about it or seem upset?

He's a boy, he probably forgot before he even signed off that night :rolleyes: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Landslide - Fleetwood Mac did it originally; but I'm addicted to the Smashing Pumpkins version :drool:

And me, I was hearing the Dixie Chicks' version when I read the sig :lol: Didn't even know it was a cover *g*

Sad_Girl said:

:cute: Aww! :heart: did you have fun, then? And he didn't say anything about it or seem upset?

He's a boy, he probably forgot before he even signed off that night :rolleyes: :lol:

Bri, I remember reading about that. :cute: I just figured that maybe once he asked, he was afraid you'd say no, so he got scared and logged off. :love:

A male face-saving gesture. :mad:

Sad_Girl said:

The lab itself sucked cause my partner mixed up the chemicals, so we had to redo it. :madwife:

He's so easy to chat with. I can joke with him like I do people I've known for years. :heart:
We each made comments about having not talked for long awhile, but him signing off was never actually mentioned. And he probably did forget :tsk:.
Meanwhile, I sit here and remember and wonder. Damn being a female! :angry::lol:

I don't even know his last name though :reject:

Last edited:
OMG you guys! I just hit the mother load!

:hyper: I just found a bunch of U2 based Sim skins :hyper:

JT Bono's leather vest over no shirt...
HTDAAB T-shirts....
Bono as The Fly!

:faint:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom