PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined GetGlue last year just to get the Larry From The Sky Down sticker. So I got it... and I have no idea what to do with it. I want to put it somewhere permanent but I don'w know where. :scratch:

Luck you got your stickers. :sad: *wants her Larry and her SOA*

At least you GOT it! Shortly after I told you guys about GG, it got huge and they either stopped sending stickers or are just so far behind they gave up or only mail some. I never got my Larry. :sigh:
Same here!

for ya cat owners :lol:

spoiler as it´s quite large pic

8796.jpg

That was really funny until the end, and then it made me sad.

I miss Jamie. :sad:

What the fuck?

Did Larry order a hooker?

:lol:

Have fun, JJ!

Speaking of "Dirty Dancing", a friend just posted on Facebook a very well-done compilation of movie clips of dancing, set to "All These Things That I Have Done" by the Killers, which I double-dog love, anyway. It's about five minutes long - enjoy! :love:

Let's Dance - YouTube

I love that Killers song, too.

Great video, thanks for sharing it, MsPurrl. Some excellent clips in there. The really old black and white footage of the two guys dancing with each other at somewhere past the 3 minute mark or so? That was adorable.

I also loved the one of the guy suddenly breaking into dance as he was coming down the stairs (right after the clip from 'Grease'). That's rather impressive-if I tried that I'd slip and take a good spill :p.

Also, with that 'Grease' clip-can I just say I've always wanted a dress like the one Sandy's wearing in that scene? It's so gorgeous.

Made one Estonian girl very very happy last night :heart:

by giving her my extra ticket to RHCP ya pervs :lol:

waited near scalpers outside venue and noticed one girl trying to buy a ticket for 50 € and she didnt get one from scalpers and looked really miserable :sad: so walked over and handed her my extra 79 € fanzone ticket for free :hug:

on way to Helsinki now, boat leaves in 10 mins and to Springsteen gig next, had a really good breakfast at hotel, so stuffed now *burp* :D

just had to sacrifice 15 min of Olympic viewing (mens gymnastics....not my fave so it's ok). My kitty was in desperate need of play time so we stalked and chased the laser. It's amazing what a few minutes of playing can do to change a cat's behavior. Now he's as calm as can be....just the way I like it. :)

:cute:

Still need to get me one of those laser pens. :mac:

waited near scalpers outside venue and noticed one girl trying to buy a ticket for 50 € and she didnt get one from scalpers and looked really miserable :sad: so walked over and handed her my extra 79 € fanzone ticket for free :hug:

:cute:

Aww, that was sweet of you, JJ! I bet you made her day. :)

I was watching the Olympics last night, as I can only watch the highlights shows (silly work getting in the way of my sports-watching when it's live! :wink: ). Time just flew by and it was 11:30 and I was still watching TV. :crack: :lol: Whoops. I was already exhausted from my busy weekend, so hopefully I won't be too zombie-like today.

What a nice guy!
And what a life you lead - so much travel - I'm jealous!

I missed you. :sad:

:hmm:

Yep, I gotta start getting back to my normal routine.

Aww, that was sweet of you, JJ! I bet you made her day. :)

I was watching the Olympics last night, as I can only watch the highlights shows (silly work getting in the way of my sports-watching when it's live! :wink: ). Time just flew by and it was 11:30 and I was still watching TV. :crack: :lol: Whoops. I was already exhausted from my busy weekend, so hopefully I won't be too zombie-like today.

The TV was on olympics ALL DAY on Sunday at our house (except dinner time, which is sacred. No TV.) But yeah, I think it was just swimming and gymnastics last night all night - I'm pretty sure there are other sports in the olympics, but not according to NBC. :shrug:

I thought you were going to say "Have fun, Larry!"

NO! Larry is NOT allowed to have fun with hookers. :angry:

I agree. :yes:

Speaking of "Dirty Dancing", a friend just posted on Facebook a very well-done compilation of movie clips of dancing, set to "All These Things That I Have Done" by the Killers, which I double-dog love, anyway. It's about five minutes long - enjoy! :love:

Let's Dance - YouTube

That is awesome. I :heart: the Killers.

by giving her my extra ticket to RHCP ya pervs : lol:

:cute: JJ, you are such a sweetheart! :hug:

@MA :hug:

Boss came on stage 2 hours early and played solo acoustic: I'll Work For Your Love, Leap Of Faith,No Surrender, For You, & Blinded By The Light!

now the real thing started :rockon::yippie::cheer:

You're a great guy JJ! :up:

:lol: Comet, what the heck are ya doing up at this hour?

Looking for Bono pics. :lol:

:shifty:

:D No, actually my kids and I are doing a Game of Thrones marathon and don't usually get started til pretty late. We had finished for the night and I was just popping in here as I was putting my computer to bed.

WOW JJ that is really cool. :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom