PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TaraCynara said:
That would be amazingly awesome, but considering how freaking expensive they are (and most pc laptops too), I'll be lucky if I get a new anything in the next year. :sad:

The lapotop I'm on now sucks. It's a Toshiba Satellite.

Did I mention it sucks? :shifty:

Toshiba's are evil. :scream:

Am I the only one utterly confused by this statement? :uhoh:

Awesome!! :hyper:
Planning shall be done.

I'm still mad at you though.
Nite :angry:

You know what I do for a living, right? If not, I'll PM you.. Maybe not tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that, but soon. Or soonish. :shifty:

August 3rd. Meet us behind the 7-11 at 9:08 pm sharp. Don't be late. :angry:

Goodnight. :kiss:

That's very specific. :lol:

Night, you two. :kiss:

You know what I do for a living, right? If not, I'll PM you.. Maybe not tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that, but soon. Or soonish. :shifty:

That's very specific. :lol:

Night, you two. :kiss:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd......it just clicked. I get it now. :reject:

And pft, you probably retroactively owe me like 10 PM's by now. What's one more? :kiss:

Other exciting (by my standards, my life is pretty boring, heh) news...I finally entered the new millennium* and got a smart phone! That's only because the display on my 5 yr old trusty flip phone bit the dust. I can phone and text like a mofo, but other than that, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do with it. :lol: It's embarrassing, I'm generally good with technology - great with computers, hooking up and using various electronics, but I feel like a complete idiot with phones. :lol:

*Not quite as bad as Drea recently getting rid of dial-up, but close. :wink:

Hmph :angry::lol:

Twitter app. Facebook app. Games. Checking on blue crack (if you have a data package).

Nope - I signed up through my computer. It's probably netflix.ca. :) There are options to connect through your TV, but I think you have to use a video game system or something else. I have no clue, but I'm sure they'll explain it when you sign up. But you can just use it through your computer with no problems. Very simple.

ETA - and DG beat me to it. But you'll have to go to the Canadian site. :D

I can sign up through my Xbox if I want, and I can also get Leafs TV and Raptors TV (for a price of course).

bathroom done and put back together, bedroom emptied, taped up and ready to paint. I have to sleep on the couch tonight. :grumpy: I cannot wait for this project to be done. Our family room looks like an episode of Hoarders! :reject:

3bd594b6d74311e1a9d522000a1e8a7c_7.jpg

God, I miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom