PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh! The other train joke that non-train people must be filled in on! We were talking about Edge's excited moment during Vertigo, and RIGHT after I said "Vertigo", someone in the back of the train answered their phone loudly with "Hello? Hello?" It fit so perfectly we were crying laughing.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I remember a photo that GR took in Montreal 2 of a sweaty Bono neck :drool:

I can't find it :scream:
:drool:

Well if Bono insisted on following my every move, sending me love letters/texts/emails and trying to climb in my bedroom window each night, I certainly would not resist very long! :shifty:
Who would, though? I mean, the man oozes sex....

Ok, that sounded wrong.

Well if Bono insisted on following my every move, sending me love letters/texts/emails and trying to climb in my bedroom window each night, I certainly would not resist very long! :shifty:

You sure? That sounds a wee bit creepy.:yikes: Unless of course you let him in right from the start and makes sure he behaves himself instead of disturbing your sleep. :shifty: Wait no, that creeps me out even more, what was I thinking? :lol:

If I ran into Real Edge on his back in the gym, I... would probably end up arrested. :reject: Or pregnant. Or both.

Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind when I'm on the treadmill and he's doing bench presses, or tricep extensions, or bending over the water fountain to get a drink of water.

:reject:
God, I'm such a perv. Could you imagine if there were a group of guys talking about some girl at the gym that way? I'd be all "WHELL, I NEVER!" :tsk:

You sure? That sounds a wee bit creepy.:yikes: Unless of course you let him in right from the start and makes sure he behaves himself instead of disturbing your sleep. :shifty: Wait no, that creeps me out even more, what was I thinking? :lol:

Creepy? Nah, dedicated. :yes:

He can always disturb my sleep. Anyplace, anywhere, anytime!:shifty:

Poor Edge didn't know the "HI EDGE!" sign really translated to "HI EDGE! Let's get naked and do all sorts of very dirty things and possibly invite Bono to join in at some point?"

Well, it was a pretty small sign, so you had to edit it! :lol:

zuropa_fit said:
Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind when I'm on the treadmill and he's doing bench presses, or tricep extensions, or bending over the water fountain to get a drink of water.

God, I'm such a perv. Could you imagine if there were a group of guys talking about some girl at the gym that way? I'd be all "WHELL, I NEVER!" :tsk:

Unless that girl was me. It'd be kind of cool in a really objectified way. Like if U2 talked about me like that.

I remember a photo that GR took in Montreal 2 of a sweaty Bono neck :drool:

I can't find it :scream:

I have a photo like this of the B-man in my FB album that I took at Montreal 1. :shifty: I had a GREAT angle from my spot in the pit. :up:

It's Friday - go home! You have my blessing.

Everyone reappeared. I think they all went to lunch - without me. :sad:

Unless that girl was me. It'd be kind of cool in a really objectified way. Like if U2 talked about me like that.

I like to believe it happens. ;)

Bono: "Did you see the girl in the 7 shirt? I'd hit that."
Edge: "Hey, she obviously was there for me."
Bono: "Whatever, everyone is just here to see me."
Edge: "Maybe we should just fight over her."
Bono: "Good plan. To the mud wrestling pit!"

Yeah, after I typed that I realized that, in an embarrassing way, I'd be flattered. Esp if it was when I was being all hardcore athletic

Oh, and for the record, Larry (because I know he comes in here to read what we're up to), you my dear, may objectify me whenever your little heart desires.

PLEASE tell me someone would videotape that. Youtube?

I missed this one! :lol:
Reminds me of the conversation Larry and Bono had from that gif, where Larry is obviously floored by my beauty... lemme see if I can find it...

bonolarrysqueemullengirl.gif

Y'all - I just went into my gif folder and had forgotten - there's so much spanking going on in that little folder!!!!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom