PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Football or soccer, not on my radar.

Hockey, it's what Canadians eat, breathe and sleep!

havent watched any of those movies:reject:

I think we're in the minority here -I've seen 2 movies and read 1 book. THis morning almost every fb post was about HP

Zooey, I haven't seen one movie or read one book :reject:

Nor have i :shifty:

Zooey - PGP are more interested in Bono's "wand" than HP :shifty:
Just 'cause I like HP doesn't mean it takes preference over Bono's "wand" :shifty:

Also, you guys should see the movies at least. They're pretty good.

Irishmen have magic hands

Irishmen and their magic hands, ftw....

I can actually relate to this, except hockey part :shifty:

t6Rkl.jpg
:lol:

HANDEGG FTW!

Football or soccer, not on my radar.

Hockey, it's what Canadians eat, breathe and sleep!
Which is why most Americans think Canadians are weird. Because they football handegg is not on your radar. :lol:

Oh yeah, Harry Potter. Knew I was forgetting to comment on something this morning. I'm a huge fan (of the books AND movies). Don't want to go see it this weekend, though, as the crowds will be too nutty, but a friend is interested in seeing it within the next few weeks. I'm going to have to bring my own box of Kleenex, I think. :giggle:

And hockey, ftw!! :rockon: :love:

I had to share this bit of ewwness.

Here's a little fun for a Friday. . . .

:ohmy:

Oh yeah, Harry Potter. Knew I was forgetting to comment on something this morning. I'm a huge fan (of the books AND movies). Don't want to go see it this weekend, though, as the crowds will be too nutty, but a friend is interested in seeing it within the next few weeks. I'm going to have to bring my own box of Kleenex, I think. :giggle:

And hockey, ftw!! :rockon: :love:
Yes, Kleenex is necessary! *actually cried a little during a couple scenes...*

Not the best angle to see, um, stuff, but I just found this pic of Edge during night 2 Vertigo! (Hello? Hello??) :love::drool:

5938404384_ef10815970_b.jpg

(from the flickr set posted in the Mont. thread)

:drool:

Is he wearing a leather shirt? Or is denim, and the way the light is hitting it is making it look like leather? Either way: :drool:

Edge has sparkly shoes. I LOVE THOSE SHOES.

I´m teaching a friend to talk Fin via ventrilo and irc an not goin so good, but atleast am laughing like hell :lol::D

Grace, we were buying them on the train, all of us, so much so that there were no more left. Every time the steward came by we'd ask for Kit kats. At one point, he just walked by with a handful of them. He was our Kit Kat guy!

Grace, we were buying them on the train, all of us, so much so that there were no more left. Every time the steward came by we'd ask for Kit kats. At one point, he just walked by with a handful of them. He was our Kit Kat guy!

What? Nothing sexual? :scratch:

And why can't I find the Flickr album MTE referenced?? :panic: :panic:

I know, a pleban joke about a candy bar. Unheard of!

It was hilarious at the time. I think being overtired might have played a roll in that. I remember yelling "Kit Kat guy" at one point!!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom