PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we can call you Ms. Pee! :applaud:

(Hello, I am 5 years old.)

*Beavis & Butt-head style laugh in response* Heh, heh-heh, heh, huh-huh, huh, huh...

I said something about my Edge love on FB the other day, and a friend commented "What, are you going to be the future Mrs. The Edge?" and I was like "You have nooooooooooooooooo idea, dude."

:lol: Yeah, I mean, we've been planning a wedding here in a recent thread, fer god's sakes!

I tell my family all the time I want to marry one of my crushes. Then my mom reminds me that they already are married, and my sister tells me they're too old :(. Why must they crush my dreams so?

Angela

Is it erotic? :lol:

I suppose it is possible that right before that moment, Edge said "Hey, Bono, would you like to come back to my hotel room?"

and Bono replied "I don't know. What makes you think you are worthy of the magic I keep in my pants?"

and Edge said, "Well, I can dance like this."

I choose to believe that's exactly how it happened. :shifty:

Is it erotic? :lol:

I suppose it is possible that right before that moment, Edge said "Hey, Bono, would you like to come back to my hotel room?"

and Bono replied "I don't know. What makes you think you are worthy of the magic I keep in my pants?"

and Edge said, "Well, I can dance like this."

:ohmy: :lmao: Omfg...

So does that mean Bono's little, um, moment in front of the camera is him demonstrating said magic?

That scenario could give whoooooooooole new meaning to the phrase "BOOMCHA!"

Angela

I didn't have it. :(( But I did find the exact opposite:

bonopop.gif

The new thread should be named that thing you said back a few pages ago MsTE :shifty:

Sorry guys I was distracted and not really here... i have the gif...

Grr, I think I have the gif in question on my other computer. But that's allll the way across my bedroom. And it's cold. And Jasper is in my desk chair. And I want a cookie.

I just ate a raspberry Milano. it was yummy.

I know!!!! That part is a highlight of awesome in a whole pool of amazing. Is it erotic? Is it funny? Is it BOTH? asdfadf... :drool:

:giggle:

OMG, I totally forgot about this one!! Edge is *CLEARLY* saying "Ms The EDGE"

edge-cuteness-wink-comet.gif

I totally made him with you Edgy girls in mind. :cute: (including me :shifty: )

After much research, I have determined that the pop dance is not in the most recent gif thread. :(

hang on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom