PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw your weather forecast on twitter, via cbc. :yikes: Northern and eastern Ontario's supposed to get it too, but not us, thank goodness. Actually, it's supposed to warm up for a few days, here.

I think most phones have that text prediction thing. I know mine does, and it's old-ass. I don't have it turned on, though.

I just looked up the forecast and it looks like it's supposed to end by the morning, then be cold & sunny for a bunch of days in a row. Supposedly we'll get around 2-4 cm tonight, but it might be more. That's enough to make things difficult around here, since we don't deal with snow very well. :lol: I'm just glad I can stay at home and wait it all out.

I think one of my really old phones had that, but I never used it. Wouldn't you correct your mistakes before sending the text? :lol:

Oh, Cori, if you see this, I've been wanting to ask you something. :yikes: I got a reseed request PM for a file I got from u2torrents. Have you ever gotten one? The file they asked for, I don't have it on my computer, it's on Sarah's external (you know my super-paranoid saving policy), which is at school with her, and she won't be home for another week or two.

So, do you know if the reseed requests are automatically generated, or did this person specifically PM me, and I need to respond to them? HELP. :scream:

Ooh that sounds so awesome and cozy! It would make me want to bake cookies! :love: But I guess you're used to it. :D

It is very cozy. :) I'm about to go curl up in bed with my Sexiest Man Alive magazine. :giggle: :love:

I wouldn't say we're used to it out here - we don't get snow all that often, but I guess this is the start of a very rough winter that they've predicted for us. Oh joy! :lol:

I just looked up the forecast and it looks like it's supposed to end by the morning, then be cold & sunny for a bunch of days in a row. Supposedly we'll get around 2-4 cm tonight, but it might be more. That's enough to make things difficult around here, since we don't deal with snow very well. :lol: I'm just glad I can stay at home and wait it all out.

I think one of my really old phones had that, but I never used it. Wouldn't you correct your mistakes before sending the text? :lol:

Stay warm and cozy! I'm shivering on your behalf. :shudder:

In theory you should. I guess some people just hit send (with hilarious results) before they correct?

good timing for you!:applaud:

It is very cozy. :) I'm about to go curl up in bed with my Sexiest Man Alive magazine. :giggle: :love:

Hehe :D. Can't think of a better way to keep oneself warm. Just a shame you can't actually bring some of those sexy men into bed with you...

I wouldn't say we're used to it out here - we don't get snow all that often, but I guess this is the start of a very rough winter that they've predicted for us. Oh joy! :lol:

Oh, lovely! Hope it's not so nasty that it screws things up for your area. Stay safe with any rough weather that comes through :hug:.

Our next chance of snow is...what, Monday, I think? Tuesday? Don't know how much they're expecting. I do know by the end of the week our highs are only going to be in the 20s, and lows dipping into the upper single digits (this is all in Fahrenheit, by the way). Winter's definitely on its way.

Angela

This. :scream:

I've thought about it. I'm very lazy, though. Make it for me? :kiss:

Yeah, but I'm lazier. :kiss:

Oh and Ryan(my boss from Outback) should not have let me know his password to the scheduling site. :shifty: When I'd be doing work in the office, he'd ask me to access the site with his name and password so he could print out the next day's schedule so he could assign servers sections. If I wanted to, I could totally fuck with the schedule. :shh:

:ohmy::ohmy:
:lol::lol:

speaking of 'degrees" the Rosebowl 360 took over my screen

i don't know what i hit to make it go full screen, but when you hit ESC on YT the vid goes back to the smaller sized, but this wouldn't.

finally the cursor went over to one of the corners I've designated for "fly away" all the windows reduce and split apart so you can bring one up. That broke the "spell".
It's not a bad thing, but i wanted to be keeeping
up with my grrls!

Yeah, but I'm lazier. :kiss:

:angry:

Oh and Ryan(my boss from Outback) should not have let me know his password to the scheduling site. :shifty: When I'd be doing work in the office, he'd ask me to access the site with his name and password so he could print out the next day's schedule so he could assign servers sections. If I wanted to, I could totally fuck with the schedule. :shh:

:shifty:

Then we can call you Ms. Pee! :applaud:

(Hello, I am 5 years old.)

I like your style. :up: *gives an appreciative nod ala Bono to Edge in the Discotheque video*

(wish I had a gif of that right now. Comet? lol)

I tried to google it up, but got distracted by this:

049029_10_1299121499.jpg

I know!!!! That part is a highlight of awesome in a whole pool of amazing. Is it erotic? Is it funny? Is it BOTH? asdfadf... :drool:

Is it erotic? :lol:

I suppose it is possible that right before that moment, Edge said "Hey, Bono, would you like to come back to my hotel room?"

and Bono replied "I don't know. What makes you think you are worthy of the magic I keep in my pants?"

and Edge said, "Well, I can dance like this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom