PGP: Brb, gone off to party in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And a drawing of a list on a notebook page, with a big FUCK THIS written over it.

...... too much? :wink:

I am honestly shocked that no one has seriously said that to a line starter this leg. Because unlike we've been led to believe, THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NO AUTHORITY, they're just regular fans with a sharpee and a notebook who showed up early. God.

I am honestly shocked that no one has seriously said that to a line starter this leg. Because unlike we've been led to believe, THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NO AUTHORITY, they're just regular fans with a sharpee and a notebook who showed up early. God.

:heart::heart::heart:

I only skimmed the previous page for poster names I know, I haven't had a chance to read any of it but judging from this post are you fucking kidding this shit is still going on? The u2 ga police? :cute:

Must be the end of the tour, because I am irrationally angry at GA situations and people I don't know! :wink:

I only skimmed the previous page for poster names I know, I haven't had a chance to read any of it but judging from this post are you fucking kidding this shit is still going on? The u2 ga police? :cute:

It's fucking worse. Next tour we'll be lining up a month early. You don't get 4 weeks vacation?? You're shit out of luck, back to the soundboard with you!

It's fucking worse. Next tour we'll be lining up a month early. You don't get 4 weeks vacation?? You're shit out of luck, back to the soundboard with you!

If I were younger, I'd harvest some eggs and do Red Zone for the next tour. Maybe I should try to make tour money while in Montreal. I took a pole dance class once....4 years ago. :ohmy:

If I were younger, I'd harvest some eggs and do Red Zone for the next tour. Maybe I should try to make tour money while in Montreal. I took a pole dance class once....4 years ago. :ohmy:

I thought you were going to say harvest eggs and get the fetus in line so he/she will have a decent spot when he/she enters adulthood. :|

:ohmy: :rubseyes:

You owe me an email from like 22 months ago. :angry:

Uhm....I do? Yes yes,,,,I probably do - do we have a shame smiley on here yet? :sad:

Well I'm in Montreal right now (pure coincidence, I'm here for work, and forgot they were playing here this weekend lol) maybe if I drop by they can give me numbers for the NEXT tour dates in MTL? They should probably do that, and then as you buy tickets for that tour the gaplice can send out a line wrist band :crack:

Snowbunny! I don't think I've seen you around since ...... 2005? Maybe? Hi!

Hiya Cori!! yeppers, it's been a while :reject: How the west coast treating you? Unless you've moved...which is entirely possible!!

All of this info makes me glad that next tour, if it's a stadium thing again, I'll be opting for seats. Just for simple fact that I won't have to line up at 6 am in the GA. (that's when the line started here in UT).

Hopefully their show here will be in the Delta Center Energy Solutions Arena, though and not the University of Utah's football stadium...

:reject: *runs away*

I thought you were going to say harvest eggs and get the fetus in line so he/she will have a decent spot when he/she enters adulthood. :|

:tears: I really think any actual fetuses CONCEIVED in a GA line should have top spot...you know some fucknuts would try it too :|

Hello you!!! How's things with you these days? :D:D

I'm doing really good, thanks! :D Keeping busy with work and life and all that. Nothing new or interesting, really, but it's all good. :)

Well I'm in Montreal right now (pure coincidence, I'm here for work, and forgot they were playing here this weekend lol) maybe if I drop by they can give me numbers for the NEXT tour dates in MTL? They should probably do that, and then as you buy tickets for that tour the gaplice can send out a line wrist band :crack:

You're in the city?! Awesome! That's awesome you didn't know about the shows! :laugh: It would be great to see you for a drink or something. You could always come to our interference gathering tomorrow night... :wink:

Hiya Cori!! yeppers, it's been a while :reject: How the west coast treating you? Unless you've moved...which is entirely possible!!

I'm very well, thanks! Still in Seattle. :)

All of this info makes me glad that next tour, if it's a stadium thing again, I'll be opting for seats. Just for simple fact that I won't have to line up at 6 am in the GA. (that's when the line started here in UT).

Soundboard. Dude. Seriously. No lining up needed.

Uhm....I do? Yes yes,,,,I probably do - do we have a shame smiley on here yet? :sad:

Why yes we do. It's a picture of your face! :wink:

Just kiddin'. How are you??

Ha! How long are you there for?? You should grab tickets to a show. I was supposed to, but I have a new job, no time off, yada, yada. I'm heading to Toronto on Sunday, though. Are you doing Toronto?

Back
Top Bottom