PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
SG! Dis! VP! sami! :hug:s

sooooo nice to be able to hang out with you all for a while.!

:applaud: yes it is! your usually in such a hurry your gone before I say hi.:hug:

its ok VP...you guys came in during a whirlwind of activity...:hug:VP..:hug:SG

I have no clue WTF is going on. :scratch:

I read a bit of the thread Sami linked us to and oh, gee, news flash; Bono's songs are about Sex and God. Theres a surprise :banghead: I swear, where have these people been?

DAZZ!!!! :hug: Great thread idea but is it a double entendre? :wink:

VP!!!! :hug:

OMFG!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :combust: Just finished reading the Bono/oral sex thread!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I read a bit of the thread Sami linked us to and oh, gee, news flash; Bono's songs are about Sex and God. Theres a surprise :banghead: I swear, where have these people been?

:lmao: I've been here the whole time and I'm a little lost too

I didn't link it, Dis did :wink: but I agree :)

Sad_Girl said:

I think the issue that the one poster has is that he has admitted to "eroticizing" a song that was originally intended to be about Edge's daughter. There are so many flaws in that way of thinking though, it's not even funny. :eyebrow:

susanp6 said:
OMFG!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :combust: Just finished reading the Bono/oral sex thread!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

The funniest part of that thread is when Chizip said that Bono wants people to stay young because old people don't want to have sex. Someone asked him how old is "old," and he said "30+"! I laughed and laughed...:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom