PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:sad:

Tell your boyfriend that not bringing you to TO is waaaaay not cool

So did you tell him yout WANTZ 2 HAZ HIS BABIES1111!!!!
?

:lol:

Seriously, it was a great night. I originally didn't have tickets into the main hall. But they did a lottery and my mother and I got selected in to go! :hyper: The night started off with someone introducing him as a 5-time Emmy winner, and then he shook his head and held up 6 fingers . :lol:

I need to get them developed. It's just of me shaking his hand and having a *very* brief conversation with him.

A few other funny moments: He was talking about how people asked him "Can you play a Republican?", when he had his roles in The West Wing and The Aviator. He said something to the effects of "When I played a murderer, no one asked me 'Will you be able to portray a murderer?'" And he talked about how people come up to him sometimes and talk about how they know every line from M*A*S*H*. He said, "Well, you know more lines than I did while doing the show." :lol:

As I said a few pages ago, he was funny, engaging, thought-provoking, and incredibly nice. :up:

Just 'cuz I wanna post this again :D

0910072210.jpg

Drea said:
:lol: :D

For our Brit girls - AtU comes out Sept 28th in the UK :wink:

Limited release Sept 14th with general release Sept 21st on this side of the pond..

Poor GG2 - it doesn't come out in the Netherlands till Feb 14 2008!

:shocked: YOU SAY WHAT??????

:faint:

:sad: that's UNFAIR! :scream:

I have one cat, our kitten got run over by a car two years ago :(

:love: but I wouldn't trade my kitty for anything in the world.... she's definately my cat and always comes sit on my lap when I'm behind the pc or lying on the couch, sleeps often in my bed with me, always comes when I call her :cute:

Drea said:
I got a rush ticket - ended up fifth row from the stage :D

Wild dear, you may want to make sure Ni's with you or close by after you see the movie :lol: You are going to LOVE Dr. Roberts :wink:

Let It Be is heartbreaking (I was *thisclose* to crying), the Dr Roberts and Mr Kite sequences are great.. There's too much to talk about that I can't do without spoiling the movie - I went in hoping to like it and came out loving it :heart: I'm seriously thinking about going to see it again when it comes out in the theatres, whenever that is *g*

LUCKY YOU :drool:

i'll go to the back row :sexywink:

And for a Adam girl to say that about Bono , he must be better than incredible :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom