PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: bye

I'll go off, gotta call my driving instructor to swap times for next week so I can go jammin', and perhaps get my stuff ready for school :wave:

:hyper::withdrawal::love: Missed this place. My net problems aren't sorted yet and when i planned ot catch up after my driving lesson on saturday kat was in bed when i got home so i couldn't use laptop. She was asleep until craig came to pick us up. :grumpy: Then saturday craig cooked for us so he has no net service. Then yesterday was his birthday so i spent the day with him. :cute: Hope tp catch up later. Need to get back to work.

Hope everyone is ok. :kiss:

mysterious_jen said:
i have to go now, fantastic show called Californication with DD is on :drool: and so funny :lmao:

oh yeah i am ok , DAMM WORK :madspit:

I almost fell off my chair when I read Ur "Location!" LMFAO!!!

Yes, I'm meeting that guy in my avi. Aged by 30 years. But, still....zomg i iz meetingz hawkeiez!!111!!#@!!!!!

Hopefully *fingers crossed*

Drea said:
The "random hotness" is missing the rhythm section :tsk :

Let's see what we can do about that :wink :

smugsmilingVAdam.jpg

Larry1discotheque.jpg

htdaab_u2waterbw.jpg

(This is the second pic I saw in the Mix99.9 ad posters on the subway, though the pic stops above the "Aloha" on :adam:'s shirt - in other words, you don't see :larry:'s pants at all :lol: And the fact that this pic was one of the two chosen makes me think that someone in Mix99.9's ad dept is a pleban :giggle : )

:lmao: Nice ad dept. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Only if I find some places to nap at the school....For ex on mon I have an 8:30 class.....and then my next class isn't till 1:20, and I got home at 3:30 :slant:

I suppose the spaces will give me a chance to do some readings and work on stuff or hang out with people I guess...
*desperatly looks for silver lining*

Blue crack breaks. :wink:

WildHoney said:
thbouncybono.gif
thbouncybono.gif

The wonderful thing about Bono
Is Bono's a wonderful man!
His top are made out of muscle
His bottoms are made out of :silent:!
He's bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Bono is
He's the only one
Bono's a cuddly fella
Bono is awfully sweet
Ev'ryone el-us is jealous
That's why I repeat... and repeat

The wonderful thing about Bono
Is Bono's a marvelous chap
He's loaded with vim and vigor
He loves to leap in your lap!
He's jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Bono is
He's the only one

:lmao:

thbouncybono.gif
thbouncybono.gif

OMG!!! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
There aren't any David Gilmour fans in this thread, are there? Other than Sami and me. Haven't talked to Sami in forever. :(

Anyway, next weekend he's premiering his new dvd from the tour we saw at Royal Albert Hall, and it's being broadcast live at hundreds of movie theatres across North America. We're going to go, as long as they don't see out before the day it airs, I'm not driving all the way there just to pre-order tickets.

Craig was at that gig.:hyper: Im getting thi sfor his birthday which was yesterday. It wasn't out until today though. :grumpy:

If you watch it and hear a smartarse comment about roger (waters?) it was craig. :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom