PGP - be careful when eating Bono cakes : the cream goes everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Mucca!! :hug: :wave: Did you have a nice birthday?

Yeah I had alot of fun! :D My friend from back home came to visit and he also has the same birthday as me so we spent it together. We went to the biodome in montreal, had sushi for dinner, bought some Ben and Jerry's icecream and at night we went clubbing. We didn't have a birthday cake but we had some bite size brownies so we just 19 candles on those :lol:

My friend left today though and I already miss him :sad:

Thanks Sami :hug:

This weekend was the first time I tried the icecream flavour Phish food. It's so good!! Any of you guys ever had?

Sad_Girl said:

Bri! :hug we've missed you this weekend! How are you? :heart

:hug: :heart:
I missed you girls too.

I'm alright. Saturday was far more draining than I'd expected.
Mom and I did a fun share of fighting, saturday morning included. :sigh:
The funeral, got to me more than I expected. (apparently going over multiplication tables can keep you from crying for only so long...)I didn't know her that well, but once her sister got up there, I don't think anyone could keep it together anymore. The poor thing, she was sobbing throughout the speech. And her father, the way he held it together was beyond impressive. No one should ever have to go through anything like that. :(
Afterwards they had a lil reception thing. Most of the ArtSci's just sorta clumped, and gravitated towards our profs :heart:. Anyway, I was talking to one of the profs, who'd been talking to one of the chaplains (woohoo grapevine :happy: ) and I was glad to hear the father was genuelinely taken aback and touched by the turnout. That it really meant alot that so many showed up, which made it worth coming. :heart:

Funny thing about funerals, they make you terribly reflective. Made me want to hug all of my friends a few extra times. Made me think about how much I care about you girls :heart:
And made me so tired, I went to bed early (aka fell alseep on the couch) :lol:

And yesterday, I was busy helping my dad with a few things round the house.

How have you girls been? I saw Weldy's mom's doing alright.

And scuse the lengthy sappy post.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: now I have the sesame stret song in my head One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong... :wink:

:lol:

Did you guys hear about Sesame street changing their name to sesame park or something becaues the name with street in it encourages children to play on the streets??

I didn't hear that Mucca :rolleyes: I swear people are just getting weird about some things now

Bri - I figured your weekend went something like that, more or less. I've had those moments when life sort of changes in front of your eyes and you want to hang on tight to your friends. :hug: I'm glad you're doing alright.

I have to go have dinner with my parents now, though

:hug: love all of my girls :heart: Talk to you soon, hopefully

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mucca! :hug:
It's been awhile.
Happy Birthday hun!! :dance:

Awww thanks Bri :hug::heart:

It has.....and I feel so bad for not being around anymore. I don't know what's going on with anyone anymore and stuff....I need to figure out a way to manage my time better. :(

How is everything with you and your mum today?

Mucca said:

Awww thanks Bri :hug::heart:

It has.....and I feel so bad for not being around anymore. I don't know what's going on with anyone anymore and stuff....I need to figure out a way to manage my time better. :(

How is everything with you and your mum today?

Awww, don't feel bad hun! :hug:
What's going on? Oh, just the usual smuttiness. What else? :wink:
Besides, first year is overwhelming, it's hard to manage everything, ...I'm probably luckey I'm not failing with the amount of time I spend here. :lol:

Just remember to visit us, young lady.

Have "fun" sami. :lol: :hug:
And guess what I watched last night? ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww, don't feel bad hun! :hug:
What's going on? Oh, just the usual smuttiness. What else? :wink:
Besides, first year is overwhelming, it's hard to manage everything, ...I'm probably luckey I'm not failing with the amount of time I spend here. :lol:

Just remember to visit us, young lady.

Have "fun" sami. :lol: :hug:
And guess what I watched last night? ;)

:lol: I miss all the smuttiness.....my mind is getting a little too clean for it's own good. It's a little worrisome actually. :huh: :lol:

Yeah....hopefully by next year I'll have it all down and I'll be on here more. Bri you have nothing to worry about, you're a smart cookie! :D

I'll be on here lots this week since I'm on my study break.

Bye Sami

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Clean?! *gasp*
Now we can't have that! That's positively scandalous! :tsk:

:wink:

Ooo! It's your reading week too? :love:
I am so ready for a week off. :drool:

Brb! Candadian ladies won gold!

I know.....*hangs head in shame*

Yup! Me too!! The last two weeks have just been nuts. I've been sleeping in the last few days and my god it's heaven!

YAY!!!!!!! Is this for hockey??? I wish I had a tv to watch the olympics :sad: Well I could go to the common room but I hate sitting in there...I feel like I'm in prison or something.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ugh, isn't it awful, the last couple weeks have been positevly crammed. And in a couple of weeks it'll start again. :bleh:

But this week, this week is heaven. :drool:

Yep!! In hockey, the Canadian ladies won! 4-1 against Sweden! :dancing:

I know!! I dont even want to think about the coming week for now let's just relax and let the dirty thoughts accumulate :wink:

WooHoo!!! :rockon:
I hope we win the mens as well.

Sad_Girl said:
wildpregnantagain.jpg

Oh well , 3 down 3 to go :lol:

:hmm: SG i'll send you some names

Back
Top Bottom