PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of the Fly. I will gladly take ANY excuse to post this picture. :wink:

bonobathtubclearversion.jpg

Well... I do still have holidays. And I just got paid. :shifty: How much would a flight from London to Athens cost me? Which London airport btw?

I was going to repost the Edge pic from post #861, and say "The Edge will NOT be upstaged by a naked guy in a bathtub!!!" but I don't want to crash GG's computer again. Some computer systems just can't handle that hotness that is that pic. :shrug:

:lmao: Are you actually thinking of it? I will PM you the details. Just go and get them. :shifty:

Ruff taught enabling well. :whistle:

:shifty:
I'm not sure if this will work out on such short notice. Not sure if I'm even going to afford this even though I have savings. But I'm crazy enough to try! If you're willing to put up with me, that is.

I was going to repost the Edge pic from post #861, and say "The Edge will NOT be upstaged by a naked guy in a bathtub!!!" but I don't want to crash GG's computer again. Some computer systems just can't handle that hotness that is that pic. :shrug:

:lol: I'm not sure how he did it, but I guess my computer did not expect such behaviour from Edge onstage as much as I didn't either.

I think of the Edge in that way.....:shifty:

I love the bathtub pic of Bono...my fav pic ever! :combust:

I think of the Edge in that way.....:shifty:

I love the bathtub pic of Bono...my fav pic ever! :combust:

:hi5: Can surely say it's my favourite too. Well, combined with another AB era pic of him. Tight leather pants. The coloury shirt(tie dye or something?) and glasses, leaning against the wall. :drool:

:hi5: Can surely say it's my favourite too. Well, combined with another AB era pic of him. Tight leather pants. The coloury shirt(tie dye or something?) and glasses, leaning against the wall. :drool:

Oh yes...I know that one...... :combust:

you said you are in a choir? nice!

what did you finally waer for your B-D kareoke party?:hyper:

Yep, one of those choirs who sings all the old "classics," Mozart and other classical junk. I love it, although I gripe about it sometimes.

I did wear my bling and had my friend take a picture at dinner - I'll post it a little later.

Lot of people are turned off by Macphisto, but :love: The gold glitter suit, the boots and the horns! :love:

I can't say that Macphisto turns me on in that sense, but I find him deliciously entertaining.

I'm not sure if this will work out on such short notice. Not sure if I'm even going to afford this even though I have savings. But I'm crazy enough to try! If you're willing to put up with me, that is.

:lol: Looking at it for short notice it is quite a bit, though if you have the money I'd say go for it. U2 & Snow Patrol and Athens = priceless. :wink:

Will understand if you can't though so don't worry. I found it hilarious you were thinking about it. Its the Leathers fault i bet. :shifty::lol:

Put up with you. As if. :lmao: You haven't dealt with my swimming pool fetish ( Ask VP, Wild and Sarah. :shifty: ) and I will maybe camp overnight.:reject: I want front row centre dammit just once this tour. :shifty::reject::lmao: I think out of all the shows I'm doing this/next US/Canada leg I will have best shot with this show so gonna go for it. :shifty:

ETA: See you later. :wave:

Yep, one of those choirs who sings all the old "classics," Mozart and other classical junk. I love it, although I gripe about it sometimes.

I did wear my bling and had my friend take a picture at dinner - I'll post it a little later.

I can't say that Macphisto turns me on in that sense, but I find him deliciously entertaining.

Cori you're in a choir? I wish I could sing. :drool:

Looking forward to bling picture. :D

Macphisto is so entertaining. :love::lol:

Wishes I was not about 10 when Zoo TV happened. :angry::lol:

Yeah, that bathtub picture is ... UNF. And the other Fly pic GG mentioned. Very UNF as well.

Cori you're in a choir? I wish I could sing. :drool:

Yah, I'm a singing fool. :wink:

I was a musica major in college - piano was my primary thing all the way up through college (I did a senior recital and everything), but I also sang. Now I rarely play, which is kind of sad.

I have a really nice electric piano to help me learn choir music and stuff, but I'm woefully out of practice. Put music in front of me and I can play it reasonably well, which comes in handy, but I'm just really out of practice.

Now singing's my thing - the choir (I sing alto, sometimes second soprano), karaoke, singing with friends with a band (we do concerts at work occasionally). I just love it. :)

Yeah, that bathtub picture is ... UNF. And the other Fly pic GG mentioned. Very UNF as well.

Yah, I'm a singing fool. :wink:

I was a musica major in college - piano was my primary thing all the way up through college (I did a senior recital and everything), but I also sang. Now I rarely play, which is kind of sad.

I have a really nice electric piano to help me learn choir music and stuff, but I'm woefully out of practice. Put music in front of me and I can play it reasonably well, which comes in handy, but I'm just really out of practice.

Now singing's my thing - the choir (I sing alto, sometimes second soprano), karaoke, singing with friends with a band (we do concerts at work occasionally). I just love it. :)

OMG The tie dye pic. :combust: I had it on my Mac before the HD died. :sad::lol: UNF for definate. :lol:

Should should start to play again. :up: Wish I could play. My Grandparents bought my cousin a piano as a kid. I always used to try hint that I'd like to learn but never got one. :lmao:

You got any vids of you singing? ( I am tone deaf so live vicariously through those that can sing. :wink: )

Your work sounds fun holding concerts. My work is so boring. :lol:

A pic to show Dazz and Thora (sorry for the space talk everyone else!)

My dad on the left, building a rocket in either 1958-59-1960 (?)

you can click on the thumbnail :)

So cool! Thanks for sharing! :D

I stayed up WAY too late last night, but I'm glad I somehow managed to sleep in. Sometimes it's hard for my body to stay asleep past 8am, even when I'm exhausted. :lol: So hooray for sleeping until almost 10am! :lol:

There are a few YouTube videos of the last thing we did at work, but I'm just singing backup, so mostly it's just video of me dancing on the side of the stage. :lol:

Okay, here's a pic from last night, with the bling and at least the top half of my outfit. It was just a black tank top and black skirt, with a sweater for decorum's sake at dinner. :wink: Putting underneath spoiler tags because it's kind of big.

001.jpg

So cool! Thanks for sharing! :D

I stayed up WAY too late last night, but I'm glad I somehow managed to sleep in. Sometimes it's hard for my body to stay asleep past 8am, even when I'm exhausted. :lol: So hooray for sleeping until almost 10am! :lol:

10am. :hi5: I was in bed yesterday until 2pm. :reject: Then again I was up until about 5am. :shifty::lol:

There are a few YouTube videos of the last thing we did at work, but I'm just singing backup, so mostly it's just video of me dancing on the side of the stage. :lol:

:lol: Dancing ftw. :)

Sorry there were so many people at Karoke last night. Do these people not know you were the birthday VIP and you should have got to sing more songs. :wink::lol:

10am. :hi5: I was in bed yesterday until 2pm. :reject: Then again I was up until about 5am. :shifty::lol:

Crazy girl! :lol: :wink:

I just can't stay up that late any more - I like sleep too much, and I turn into a raging, grumpy bitch if I don't get the sleep I need. :lol: Last night I was only up until 1am, but that's damn late for me. I'll probably have to have a nap this afternoon at some point. :)

I love the smell of fresh coffee brewing. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom