PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I emailed Hollands Late night show yesterday. Telling them U2 was going on promotion tour.
Asked them and told them there might be a chance they could gat the band over to either do promotion or performance (as often done on that show)

They replied back and told me they are loving the tip and are going to do the best they can.
They had Pharrel on last time. So I figured. Hey.. Why not U2.

:giggle: Mildly optimistic and glad I did it. Even if it doesn't result in anything. At least I tried.

I think your suggestion worked!

NME News U2 to perform 'Songs Of Innocence' tracks on 'Later... with Jools Holland' | NME.COM

U2 are set to appear on Later... with Jools Holland.

The band will be playing songs from their recently released 13th album, 'Songs Of Innocence', on the BBC Two show later this month, with the show set for broadcast on Tuesday October 21 at 10pm and Friday October 24 at 11.05pm.

Thank you, domo!

not on YouTube yet, prolly after official release as Apple been very fast banning their release, prolly put presure on tube to pull em fast, or paid ;)

not on YouTube yet, prolly after official release as Apple been very fast banning their release, prolly put presure on tube to pull em fast, or paid ;)

sure dat but I had to trrrryyyyy!!!! :grumpy: :D

thank god I have ZOO YANKEE STADIUM Bono and Edge to distract keep me compaNY!

wishing veddy mucho i was " sliding down the surface" of B or E riiiiight Nao! :drool::drool::drool:

:lol::D

BTW , imagine them playing a song like The Troubles on Jools with a full on orchestra or Jools on Piano. :drool::drool:

:lol: OOHHHHH! Sorry about that! Misunderstood. :giggle:

Well in any case, I do hope the studio you contacted takes your suggestion.

I am so loving these acoustic versions. I love their rawness and honesty. I can't wait to hear what they will sound like live.

I really can't wait to hear them live too. We'll find out sooner than later :love::hyper:

dogs

O8L1MBe.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

If anyone needs a link let me know. Thanks for the heads up Jj. U2.com's email about it came after your heads-up. :lol:

(I have the 7:28 minute vinyl version in a file to share)

You all seem to be a good Blue crack supplier.

So girls, and dudes , what are we thinking about these extra's ?

Funky Crystal Ballroom and funky California are by far my faves.
giphy.gif

The rest leave no impression yet. Too early. :hmm:

really liking the raw sound of all acoustic songs + Crystall ballroom rocks, cant wait to hear some live

Back
Top Bottom