PGP- Angel of Harlem--oh the torture of it all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ric-330-67-fireglo-sj-04-19-01-1.jpeg

my favorite edge guitar :drool:

Stories for Boys said:

barbara...that's exactly how the "i knew there was something i had to do" threads started...except the original was over 1000 pages long :crack:...and combusted in huge fashion. me and those girls have been chatting it up since 2002!
wow, that's crazy! since 2002??? and i was so nostalgic that we've been together in here since...February!!
Sami, I'm sorry you're sick...I'm incredibly sick. Started in Philadelphia and got slightly better, then kicked in again in Pittsburgh. I have every over the counter drug known to humanity in front of me and can't seem to get a single symptom under control :grumpy:

Fro Adam... :giggle: you girls are loyal, I'll give you that...

SFB, the picture didn't come up of your fave Edge guitar.

ric-330-rattlehum-pointdepot-1.jpg.w300h429.jpg

same guitar, hobo edge...but you can't go wrong with this guitar, guys...i'm obsessed with rickenbackers. the second i have a *real* job, i'm buying myself this exact guitar...or a black 360 a la peter buck of rem...

ruffian said:
Fro Adam... :giggle: you girls are loyal, I'll give you that...

SFB, the picture didn't come up of your fave Edge guitar.

hmm...i can see it. weird. it's the guitar he uses on sometimes...

Stories for Boys said:

this tour he's using a cream colored gibson les paul...so no. heh.

have you had a chance to talk to Dallas? He's incredibly sweet! He'd love to talk guitars with you, I'm sure...

ruffian said:

have you had a chance to talk to Dallas? He's incredibly sweet! He'd love to talk guitars with you, I'm sure...

just in passing for a couple seconds. honestly, if i can never talk to edge (as it seems...), i would take having a beer with dallas and chatting guitars ANY day. i babble about guitars to my friends who don't give a shit anyways...i'm such a dork. but yeah, i only have spoken to him for a moment...he was sweet though...and he recognized me and eep in minneapolis...gave us picks and whatnot.

sami0201 said:
omg did I tell you girls that my dad's license plate on his motorcycle is MY TOY HD

OMG I almost had a heart attack :lmao:

:|

if only he knew :ohmy:

OMG!!!:lmao:

GG why are you leaving so soon:(

comming and going! Thats so rude:angry: I'd never do such and thing....:wink:

Stories for Boys said:

just in passing for a couple seconds. honestly, if i can never talk to edge (as it seems...), i would take having a beer with dallas and chatting guitars ANY day. i babble about guitars to my friends who don't give a shit anyways...i'm such a dork. but yeah, i only have spoken to him for a moment...he was sweet though...and he recognized me and eep in minneapolis...gave us picks and whatnot.

we've talked about both living in kentucky (though i don't think he lives here anymore, but he may have a guitar shop in louisville) and he's been so warm and approachable.

hi GG and Dis and whoever else has shown up! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom