PGP- Angel of Harlem--oh the torture of it all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
:lmao: Dis I was like :shocked:

then :barf:

but then I realized HD= Harley Davidson

:lol: yes, I am that slow!!!

yeah....a dad having HD on anything is kinda :barf:

:lmao:

I never made the Harldy Davidson connection either...I was still like:confused::lmao:

Stories for Boys said:
now look who's taking over threads :wink:

sorry alll, back to your conversations...

oh, don't be silly. we have no topics. i know nothing about guitars but feel free to blather on... :wink: i got a black pic from dallas last time...is that a fake one? the other ones are blue and i think one is green...

ruffian said:
we've talked about both living in kentucky (though i don't think he lives here anymore, but he may have a guitar shop in louisville) and he's been so warm and approachable.

hi GG and Dis and whoever else has shown up! :wave:

did you go to any of the cleveland fan celebrations last year? right across from our hotel was a shoe store called "dallas shoes"...we all took many pictures...quality.

sami0201 said:
omg did I tell you girls that my dad's license plate on his motorcycle is MY TOY HD

OMG I almost had a heart attack :lmao:

:|

if only he knew :ohmy:

:lol: Too Funny

There was an advertisement for High Def. Something or other flashing across the screens at the Palace the other night, and I was nowhere near another Pleban to laugh my ass off about it! :scream: :lol:

ruffian said:

oh, don't be silly. we have no topics. i know nothing about guitars but feel free to blather on... :wink: i got a black pic from dallas last time...is that a fake one? the other ones are blue and i think one is green...

there are ones they actually use, then there are ones they give to fans. does yours have a red bullseye on it? or a green bono autograph and the crying eye from when i look at the world? those are two black ones that are meant just for fans (i, luckily, have both)...

edge uses blue picks that are kind of textured...they say u2 on one side and edge on the other. bono used the same kind only green (and they're thinner)..and obviously his say "bono" instead of edge.

when dallas soundchecks, he uses the same kind of blue pick that edge uses, but it doesn't have anything printed on it, it's just plain.

LORD I KNOW TOO MUCH.

i'm done, sorry.

Stories for Boys said:

there are ones they actually use, then there are ones they give to fans. does yours have a red bullseye on it? or a green bono autograph and the crying eye from when i look at the world? those are two black ones that are meant just for fans (i, luckily, have both)...

edge uses blue picks that are kind of textured...they say u2 on one side and edge on the other. bono used the same kind only green (and they're thinner)..and obviously his say "bono" instead of edge.

when dallas soundchecks, he uses the same kind of blue pick that edge uses, but it doesn't have anything printed on it, it's just plain.

LORD I KNOW TOO MUCH.

i
i'm done, sorry.

I have a blue texturey one, and i think a blue one that says Edge on it, and the black one looks plain. no bullseye no nothin'.

Stories for Boys said:

'course :D

you coming too?

looks like it...and i made fun of Omaha when I was talking to you all in Detroit! :reject:

see you all in the new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom