Penguin, Tasmania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, how is it I can have a 107 run opening partnership, then stagger to 4/165? Oh that's right, because it seems I CAN'T PLAY SPIN TODAY.

MORE fruit toast? :ohmy:

I had a chicken burger for late lunch. The shop had been closed for about two weeks, we had a countdown on the fridge.. 3 sleeps til chicken burgers etc. We told the man, he laffed. :D

I've become addicted to the bloody stuff this last week or two!

:lol: That's classic.

in fact, for laughs...

Screenshot2009-12-22at25807AM.png

Screenshot2009-12-23at20549AM.png

my 20 over record is now 425/4, but that isn't screenshot worthy because i didn't have someone scoring 200.

i played the 20 over version the other day. i had an opening partnership of over 250, got to 300 after only about 14 overs....and was dismissed for 380 odd.

It doesn't help that I'm playing on a smaller screen than the past couple of summers and I'm having a bitch of a time seeing the ball, though that's more killing me with missing pace deliveries bowled wide of off stump than anything to do with spin. I've usually been weakest with spin, though last night I was killing them. Smacked 20+ runs off a few Warne and Emburey overs. Today? W 2 W W 2 W. I was feeling so good after guiding McCullum and Guptill to 50s too!

I used to have an average of about 19 runs an over in the 10 over slog and getting to 200 was pretty doable ... this year, I'm doing horrendous damage by being lucky to crack 15.5-16 runs an over.

May I recommend a lizard? It won't peck your stuff to shit and it'll kill insects.
I don't mind the idea of a pet lizard, but they're a pain to look after as well, and not cuddly either.

Ugh, how is it I can have a 107 run opening partnership, then stagger to 4/165? Oh that's right, because it seems I CAN'T PLAY SPIN TODAY.
What on earth are you doing... *L*

Oh man, a pet lizard would be so cool.

Actually, aside from various rodents, the pet I've always wanted is a turtle. Turtles are way cool.

Turtles are wretchedly adorable... :cute:

I had a pet mouse once... it was my first (and techincally only) pet. I accidentally killed it cos I didn't notice its water bottle was leaking... :reject: :reject:

Turtles are wretchedly adorable... :cute:

I had a pet mouse once... it was my first (and techincally only) pet. I accidentally killed it cos I didn't notice its water bottle was leaking... :reject: :reject:

:lol: Awww! I've always wanted a mouse, or a guinea pig.
Or a rabbit.

But I couldn't live without cats, and I don't think they could coexists so well!

Various thoughts:

1. Pet turtle would RULE.
2. Chocolate, cheese, and bacon must all be combined in the same meal somehow.
3. I had something to say about Stick Cricket but I can't remember it.
4. :drool: Buttered fruit toast :drool:

:googles endotherms:

ah, me too. When I move into a house or somewhere a little more stable I might like a black and white cat. . . . .but hmm, my other cats might like to come stay with me instead. :cute:

I like cats... but I like dogs too. Who says I can't be a cat person and a dog person?
(Although I kinda prefer cats from a theoretical point of veiw, cos by and large they dribble less.)

Back
Top Bottom