Peep-o-Day, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned it IN THIS THREAD like yesterday.

No i didnt all i said was i was going into the navy not that im gonna be a nurse there so...
icon22.gif

They were playing on hard. Tom was trying to impress Sam's sisters. Not in a "fall in love with me" kind of way. In a "ha ha you suck" kind of way.

Well that is kinda sad, but yeah, I don't know, you'd have to play it I think. Just watching is kinda boring.

Not much, just reading post-rock guitar tabs. You?

Neato. Just sliding back into omnivore territory, got some KFC. By the way Americans, as far as I know the KFC here uses actual chickens from a major company and nobody goes all foie gras on them, so I think this makes them reasonably okay for a fast food outlet.

However, I'm not sure there's much else I want to try again sometime. Don't know if I'll start eating any pig or seafood, and I'll probably only eat meat once a week once I get things sorted out.

Well that is kinda sad, but yeah, I don't know, you'd have to play it I think. Just watching is kinda boring.

Unless it's impossibly difficult. Watching someone clear Through The Fire And Flames or Freebird on expert is never boring.

Although I am certain that some of those youtube videos are incredibly fake.

Unless it's impossibly difficult. Watching someone clear Through The Fire And Flames or Freebird on expert is never boring.

Although I am certain that some of those youtube videos are incredibly fake.

Ok...I'll admit I do like watching people on Expert :uhoh:.

But those youtube videos are a little strange...

We oughta go somewhere in Queensland, what with Ax getting back and me going there soon.

Shame I didn't pass through anywhere with a funny name. Binna Burra? Beechmont? Canungra? Tallebudgerra? Nah, not doing it for me.

Though we hit Condong just over the border in NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom