Pearl Jam Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lyrics are fantastic. It's like he crawled in my head.

Best love song I've ever heard. 20 year olds can't write this stuff.

3 cheers for geezers.

So are they getting old and want to go home earlier, or should we be getting ready for some epic setlists here?

They can do both, play 3 hours and be done at 10:30, win win!

I assume they won't be onstage right at 7:30 despite what the 10club emails state, it'll be like Bruce and they'll be out like 8:15ish and play till around 11. Could suck for non die hards who are unaware of the no opener factor and stroll in around 8:30-9:00 and miss the beginning of their set.

They can do both, play 3 hours and be done at 10:30, win win!

I assume they won't be onstage right at 7:30 despite what the 10club emails state, it'll be like Bruce and they'll be out like 8:15ish and play till around 11. Could suck for non die hards who are unaware of the no opener factor and stroll in around 8:30-9:00 and miss the beginning of their set.

Yea that's what I'm thinking.

I would hope that the non die hards see that there's no opener printed on the ticket... if not, feck em

Felt like it wasn't as samey as the last two albums...still some really muddy production, suspect songwriting, etc. Nobody outside of the remaining diehards will have any interest in this record, but I guess it's been that way for about 13 years now.

I give it a 5.

Ergh, am late getting in on this party and all the links are down at my go-to sites for this sort of thing...can someone PM me a link...please? :pray:

Third listen of the stream. Good record. Lots of pop moments. They let their guard down and made melodic rock songs. Bit more mellow than "Backspacer."

I'd be shocked if "Sirens" isn't a major hit. It goes for it.

Good God. Yellow Moon is gorgeous. This will probably be my favorite PJ album since Riot Act.

Back
Top Bottom