Parking at Wachovia Center in Philly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dawnboo

The Fly
I am going to the 10/16 show in Philly and I saw they are selling parking passes on Ticketmaster. Does anyone familiar with the Wachovia Center have a recommendation on buying a parking pass in advance? Does it cost the same as purchasing one the day of the show? Does it allow you to bypass the lines of cars waiting to pay for parking and enter directly into the parking lots? What lots does it give you access to? Thanks for the help!

I didn't drive when I went in May, but I talked to people who arrived early in the morning for the GA line and weren't even charged to park.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I didn't drive when I went in May, but I talked to people who arrived early in the morning for the GA line and weren't even charged to park.

Hey now. Thats a secret.:wink: :drool:

DO not buy special parking...Wachovia is part of a larger sports facility with AMPLE parking.

IF you purchase the special parking you will also be charged TM fees. Don't do it.

Thanks for the advice. Since there's no Eagles game that day, I figured parking would be okay, but I wasn't sure. I'll be happy not to give Ticketmaster any more of my $$.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom