Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, I'll see you folks on the other side of the Tasman, one of you sooner than the others! :wave:

todays epic phail is brought to you by powderfinger.
the pre sale for the farewell concert is on today/ tomrrow. good good i say eager to burn up the plastic and get me a ticket.
ohhh no ...... concert is on 10th september.
baby is due 31 august, so i will either have a very small squidgy baby to deal with or be absolutely ginormous overdue and ready to burst .

so now powderfinger farewell for jen.
:scream:

:doh:

todays epic phail is brought to you by powderfinger.
the pre sale for the farewell concert is on today/ tomrrow. good good i say eager to burn up the plastic and get me a ticket.
ohhh no ...... concert is on 10th september.
baby is due 31 august, so i will either have a very small squidgy baby to deal with or be absolutely ginormous overdue and ready to burst .

so now powderfinger farewell for jen.
:scream:

:doh:

... Did I know you were pregnant?! :ohmy:

Congrats! :hug:

So, I apparently have a free download on bandit.fm, or so says this packet of cheese-flavoured snacks (and why should I distrust them?). What should I get?

Actually fairly average today but I've been fairly :hyper::D lately.

Only here for a sec tho :angry:

Hope everthings good in the world of blue.

I felt surprisingly good today, considering the minimal amount of sleep I got. Yay sleep dep!

I dunno how the rest of the blue crack is, I've barely posted anywhere but here in months, and not that often here. :reject:

Dammit, bandit.fm doesn't have SubAudible Hum. :grumpy:

bugger all happening on the crack other than the aussie tour whispers are getting bigger again

They are? I won't believe it until I'm in the stadium and they're in front of me. *L*

And wtf, u2.com is up for some "Webby" award for Best Fan Site. If they don't lose that resoundingly, there is something very wrong with the world. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom