OZ/NZ - We have tickets, No Dates..and still waiting(patiently)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can Earnie or Puppy do some digging with regards to this? Do you guys know anything? :)

Hmmm...

I just did a little bit of sneaky work. I rang QSAC and said I was looking to book the main stadium in November and could I please find out what days are available and what days arent.

I was told that ALL days in November are currently available and nothing has been booked in!

Hmmm...

Maybe I could ring up and pose as a certain Mr Coppel, just confirming dates for the U2 show or something! hehe

...I love schemes...

Hi all,

After 2 weeks of silence I'm starting to think that the "we'll be back in november" was a softening/buffering/delaying tactic.

Look.....I hope I'm wrong, but I think now that U2 will begin their next tour Down Under.

I hope I'm wrong.

Brownda

I'm going to make up some dates just for fun.

REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A GUESS :

24/11/06 - AUCKLAND
25/11/06 - AUCKLAND
28/11/06 - BRISBANE
01/12/06 - MELBOURNE
02/12/06 - MELBOURNE
05/12/06 - ADELAIDE
08/12/06 - SYDNEY
09/12/06 - SYDNEY
12/12/06 - YOKOHAMA
16/12/06 - HONOLULU

Yeah, so what are the chances of that actually happening?

:sad: I hope you're wrong too!

I'm starting to feel impatient now. I don't really care WHAT the dates are, but it would be nice to have the new dates confirmed so we know they are definitely still coming.

dont know if this is the right place to post this but i have
2 tickets for adelaide for sale.
we are unable to see the concert because we flew out to oz from south africa and were leaving in a week.

seated faging the stage

timothius said:
So am I the only one going to the Adam Clayton solo tour? :hmm:

I suppose this tour visits every pub, club, and fridge containing at least one alcoholic beverage within a 100 kilometre radius of Adam's Sydney hotel?

fingal77 said:
This isn't fair...... All I want is some dates.......
images.jpg

timothius said:
So am I the only one going to the Adam Clayton solo tour? :hmm:

you saw it too eh? I wish I had it on video tape..."all the hits" :lmao: I think they went a bit far with the charisma comment,

but in general :lmao:

if I could get two extra tickets, November 26 - Brisbane would suit me nicely..although, the first time I saw U2 was in November '95 and a huge electrical storm and tornado ripped apart the town where I live.
At this stage, please just come back someday U2.

I hope there is some postive progress for whoever was ill in the U2 family.

I don't really care about new songs - just new dates would be fantastic - I think we kinda deserve it......I would have only had 4 more sleeps and it would have been mine and alot of other sydney siders turn.......:sad:

I can see Miracle Drug coming back if Edge's daughter is all better...I really want to hear it live too! I just got a CD from one of the London shows and it sounds amazing.

DignityPassesBy said:
Whats the adam clayton solo show? i've missed chaser the last couple of weeks

It was like an ad, it basically went...

*shots of people upset and crying brandishing tickets in their hands*

Are you upset that U2 isn't coming out now?

*somone nodding*

Well don't worry, there is still one member of U2 who is coming out this year. That's right Adam Clayton on his first solo tour.

*one of the chaser boys playing the bass in an Adamesque fashion alone*

All the hits... Pride, One, Vertigo and Beautiful Day. That's right, no vocals, no guitars, no charisma... just the root notes of chords.

:lol:

It was funny, but there were about 20 other bits on the episode that were funnier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom