Oteha Valley Road, Tāmaki-makau-rau, Te Ika-a-Māui Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. Just had a lengthy conversation with my flatmate's girlfriend. I hit the "are you sure you want to be with him?" question twice.

I can see what's wrong. Damn it.

I don't want her, but this is not healthy. But her decision, not mine.

I'm just waiting for cricket to begin. That's what the holiday period really is: cricket, or waiting for cricket.

But speaking of music, I've just been playing an acoustic guitar for the first time in years, rather than an electric. That motherfucker's killed my fingers.

Hahaha what a silly post. Yes, Wellington could get pretty wrecked by a big earthquake. But Hamilton's up shit creek if there's some decent volcanic activity. Every New Zealand city is a sitting duck for some kind of natural disaster. That in itself is not a compelling reason to move, and there really is no other compelling reason to move the seat of government.

And we should all be grateful the seat of government commissioners in 1864 chose Wellington. In terms of an earthquake, imagine if they'd picked Nelson, Havelock, Picton, or Port Underwood!

Hahaha what a silly post. Yes, Wellington could get pretty wrecked by a big earthquake. But Hamilton's up shit creek if there's some decent volcanic activity. Every New Zealand city is a sitting duck for some kind of natural disaster. That in itself is not a compelling reason to move, and there really is no other compelling reason to move the seat of government.

And we should all be grateful the seat of government commissioners in 1864 chose Wellington. In terms of an earthquake, imagine if they'd picked Nelson, Havelock, Picton, or Port Underwood!

I would suggest the best way to remove the seat of government is to pull the chair out from under Mr English.

Hahaha Brad Hogg just bounced somebody out. Amazing. How is this guy still one of the best spinners in the BBL at age 45!

The absolutely absurd amount of inflatable pool toys we have suggests I might have to brave the mall tomorrow just so I can add to it.

If everything goes in you actually can't see water.

I was about to ask if there was even any space in the pool for water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom