Oodnadatta, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To alcohol, the cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems!

even if it's a fail it's progress.

after what's happened lately i've been in enough of a place to seriously consider help, but i think i've managed to help myself.

so fuck you life :D

exactly! it sounds like you've done a great job. that sounds like something a teacher would say ugh sorry. But yeah shit it's awesome anyway.

Something something ENDING SENTENCES WITH CAPS.

I'm getting tired... I may have to bail soon. I had to pick someone up from the airport at 2am yesterday which is why I amcurrently meh

Sign you work in a history department: all your colleagues are functional alcoholics.

I'm druinking tonight and we've got departmental drinks planned for both tomorrow and the next day hahaha.

even if it's a fail it's progress.

after what's happened lately i've been in enough of a place to seriously consider help, but i think i've managed to help myself.

so fuck you life :D

Helping yourself is quite honestly and seriously underrated by people.

Having said that, no shame at all in seeing someone for professional help if you need it. They're there for a reason!

Something something ENDING SENTENCES WITH CAPS.

I'm getting tired... I may have to bail soon. I had to pick someone up from the airport at 2am yesterday which is why I amcurrently meh

THE ONLY THING TO FEAR IS TIREDNESS lTSELF

To alcohol, the cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems!

10/10

exactly! it sounds like you've done a great job. that sounds like something a teacher would say ugh sorry. But yeah shit it's awesome anyway.

it's acceptable. i'm just happy to back myself at last. it's only taken, what, near five years of superthread for it?

i do look pretty damn fine right now tbh.

just saying.

DON'T STOP, STOP THE REBEL
YOU CAN'T STOP
AMBIGUITY ON TIME
LOST THE SCENERY
EVERYBODY'S DEAD

come on you fucks sing dz deathrays choons with me

Helping yourself is quite honestly and seriously underrated by people.

Having said that, no shame at all in seeing someone for professional help if you need it. They're there for a reason!

if i do, i do.

i'm kinda really sorting some shit out myself. there's more legit prospects than i ever expected in my life. and even if we don't become items, they've proved such great friends over people i thought i could trust.

and if it all goes wrong i've got a backup for six year's time

it's acceptable. i'm just happy to back myself at last. it's only taken, what, near five years of superthread for it?

Fuck me it's actually been OVER five years of Superthreads that's cray cray.

damn it i had somethin gpertinent and relevant to say but i've forgotten it. So i'm now sitting here wearing a tshirt that has a lot of holes in it.

Back
Top Bottom