Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, thanks.

But are you sure about that? I'm a little bit nervous and I don't want to waste my Pre-sale code... I've already changed the address.

If someone do it from Spain... would it be the same if in my eventim profile I wrote my Spanish Address? Does it depend on the IP of your computer?

Sorry for the questions but i'm afraid of it...

Thank u so much!!! :)

Not sure, can't tell you with 100% certainty. I often work with payment organisations and that's how they work usually.

Maybe you can contact Eventim with your issue?
If you like I can also order your tickets, but that's maybe a little too difficult ;)

I have a Dutch card too, but it's a Maestro, not MasterCard... so we need MasterCard, right?

yes the maestro is your bankpass, not a real creditcard. If you are with postbank,ABN AmRO, ING or Rabobank, you can also use the maestro. When ordering you have to click iDeal and you will be redirected to your own bank-online-system! It's how i did it. good luck!

Don't go crazy and check your code again, did you type it in 100% correctly? No caps lock problems? No o instead of a 0?
A friend of mine on here has successfully bought tickets, so the codes should be working!

Does anyone know if that when the 2nd/3rd shows open up for a city, there will still be a presale for those? I can't remember how they did it last time. I'm worried if I don't get tickets for 1 show should I try another city or just wait till a 2nd show opens up.

Ah, you're in the 2nd group then? The first day is just for longtime "Horizon" U2.com members. The 2nd day morning is for "breathe" members, and the members who just signed up can get the tickets the 2nd day in the afternoon.

I'm so confused. Any guesses when the Chicago presale will be? I figured not for a while since it's one of the last dates but my friend said no probably this week yet? I'll be out of town Fri-Sun, not counting on Internet access.

I'm so confused. Any guesses when the Chicago presale will be? I figured not for a while since it's one of the last dates but my friend said no probably this week yet? I'll be out of town Fri-Sun, not counting on Internet access.

yeah, i'm guessing it will be in 2 or 3 weeks. For Horizon members, it will start on Wednesday, and then Breathe and Boots on Thursday.

Does anyone know the answer to this question:

In the forum at U2.com this message is posted

IF YOU WERE A PAID SUBSCRIBER AS OF 3/08/09 YOU WILL BE IN EITHER DAY 1 OR DAY 2 OF THE PRESALE. If you joined on 3/09/09 or after you will be on DAY 3 of the presale.

Now I subscribed on 3/8/09 and I have a U2C code...so when I enter the presale in the afternoon of the second day is it with the rest of the people who have U2C codes, or will the ones who signed up on 3/9 or later actually be restricted to day 3 of the presale?

Im going for Chicago also and interpreted as the presale would be the week before the show goes on general sale

I'm feeling stressed just reading this thread now that the presales have started and the UK dates don't start until next week (I think).

Good luck to all whenever your presales are.

:wave: :heart:

For those of you who got GA tickets....when you are selecting which type of seat you want did you put best available or GA?

I guess in other words, if you put best available do you think it would give you GA first if there were some left?

Any of you guys picking up the Amsterdam GAs need any Dublin 24th tickets? I plan on going to both but only need two for each night. A trade?

I'm interested, if you can get them. I already have 4 GA Amsterdam and I need only 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom