Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all the delivery and service charges it runs me around 80 euro/ticket. GA for Milan
not much by u2 standards

Glad it's going well for you guys on the first day!:up:

Just want to ask, if someone doesnt get an email, does it really matter? As we will know via the tour page on u2.com when the presale starts for Horizon, Breathe and Boots. And if you have the code already - then it's all good right? You just need to be keeping an eye on here and u2.com everyday, which i'm sure we'll all be doing anyway!:wink:

i don't think it matters as long as you can see your code when you login to u2.com
most of the emails seem to have typos anyway.

Thanks. I wonder if North American venues are going to have that many price levels (I count 6 price levels, 5 in the stands).

I don't think the price levels will correlate exactly, because in the seating chart above, the field tickets are the 2nd highest priced, whereas in the U.S. the field tickets are supposed to be the 2nd lowest priced (undercut only by the $30 seats in the stands).

I wonder what happens if you have a breathe or boots code and try to use it right now.

I did figure out that there's 3 sites up for the Amsterdam pre-sale.

So instead of being re-directed to just one page, perhaps traffic is being spread over 3.

Or the 2 others are for the breathe and boots code and will start working on the mentioned time and before that it just won't work.

So even the GA tix seem surprisingly cheap, the 'best' seats are still reassuringly expensive=maybe even more so than in the past? All because (according to Bono) 'rich people have feelings too'!

Hello!

I would like to buy some tickets to Amsterdam. I'm now in the Netherlands and I have a Spanish MasterCard. Will I have problems to buy them? Because I had some problems in the past with TicketMaster (they told me it was because I had a Spanish card and a dutch IP) ... this is not ticketmaster, it's Eventim, but i'm afraid of it...

Does anybody know something about that?

Thank you ;)

Hello!

I would like to buy some tickets to Amsterdam. I'm now in the Netherlands and I have a Spanish MasterCard. Will I have problems to buy them? Because I had some problems in the past with TicketMaster (they told me it was because I had a Spanish card and a dutch IP) ... this is not ticketmaster, it's Eventim, but i'm afraid of it...

Thank you ;)
Usually it works like this with payment companies to prevent fraude: if you have chosen Spain as your country during your order it won't be a problem to use Spanish cards. The country should match the origin of your card.

In any other case you might run into trouble.

Usually it works like this with payment companies to prevent fraude: if you have chosen Spain as your country during your order it won't be a problem to use Spanish cards. The country should match the origin of your card.

In any other case you might run into trouble.

OK, thanks!

But, could I choose "Spain" in the payment web in Eventim? Because I can't remember if in TicketMaster there was the option to change this...

Thank you!!

Glad it's going well for you guys on the first day!:up:

Just want to ask, if someone doesnt get an email, does it really matter? As we will know via the tour page on u2.com when the presale starts for Horizon, Breathe and Boots. And if you have the code already - then it's all good right? You just need to be keeping an eye on here and u2.com everyday, which i'm sure we'll all be doing anyway!:wink:

I didn't get an email and still was able to get 4 GA tickets for Amsterdam. You just need your code.

hello there
im struggling like hell.
i want to go to all uk and ireland shows ,hopefully france too,,
can i use my code ( just paid the subs now), for buying tix for more than one shows?,,or will i be able to use just for one single show,,ie,, WEMBLEY???
please let me know.

hello there
im struggling like hell.
i want to go to all uk and ireland shows ,hopefully france too,,
can i use my code ( just paid the subs now), for buying tix for more than one shows?,,or will i be able to use just for one single show,,ie,, WEMBLEY???
please let me know.

Just one show..

OK, thanks!

But, could I choose "Spain" in the payment web in Eventim? Because I can't remember if in TicketMaster there was the option to change this...

Thank you!!

At least enter it in your eventim profile, and as the shipping country when you place your order. Everything should be fine then.

Thanks. I wonder if North American venues are going to have that many price levels (I count 6 price levels, 5 in the stands).

I don't think the price levels will correlate exactly, because in the seating chart above, the field tickets are the 2nd highest priced, whereas in the U.S. the field tickets are supposed to be the 2nd lowest priced (undercut only by the $30 seats in the stands).

no the field tickets are the second lowest price. They are 55 euros. It was a mistake they made. This figure has been removed form the livenation website because of that.. so 85 euros = 55 euros

Hello!

Thank you ;)

hey! Thats funny. My girlfriend is Spanish too and lives in Netherlands. But she has Dutch card..

I wonder what happens if you have a breathe or boots code and try to use it right now.

I did figure out that there's 3 sites up for the Amsterdam pre-sale.

So instead of being re-directed to just one page, perhaps traffic is being spread over 3.

Or the 2 others are for the breathe and boots code and will start working on the mentioned time and before that it just won't work.

Breathe code doesn't work right now, I can tell you that :wink:

Hey MJ! :wave:

I'm trying for A'dam tickets in the general sale (most likely I'll be in NL in July for a work conference).
But I'm fearing total chaos for that one.

too much stress for buying just one show,,,
will i have to subscribe all my friends to get a decent tix,,,
awwwwwwwww
im hating the u2 management,, why so VIP? WHY?????
I HOPE TOMORROW THEIR MANAGEMENT DONT PUT THE U2'S ARSES ON SALE,,,
FOR LOVE OR MONEY?
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I HOPE I GET DECENT TICKETS FOR THE EUROPEAN DATES..... PRESALE IS A STUPID VIP TREATMENT,,, JUST TO MAKE MONEY FROM SUBSRIPTIONS,, SIGN IN OR SUBSCRIBE,,JAJAJA,,,,, BUT THERE ARE WORST MONSTERS OUT THERE,,EBAY,DOBULE 8, ETC,,,
WHY CANT WE JUST BUY OUR FACE VAULES AND ENJOY U2,,WHY MONEY THIRSTY VIMPIRES ALWAYS GET ON OUR WAYS,,, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM HAVING A BAD DAY,,
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
U2 ARE SO COMERCIAL,, I MISS THE YOUNG SOULFUL U2....REBEL!:sad::sad:

Milan Tickets

Took 1hr, but finally got 4 tickets to San Siro!
Was my dream ever since I saw the Milan Vertigo DVD.
Can't believe it!
That was the most stressful hour of my life, going back and forth, finally, put in my credit card details, and suddenly the website closes!
Have a heart attack, check email and thank god a confirmation email is sitting there.... thank you Italians for that.
Good luck to everyone else!

Barcelona Pre-Sale

I'm a long time member but rarely post.

I'm not sure if a thread has been started about this. But does anyone have an idea when the Barcelona pre-sale is?

I HOPE I GET DECENT TICKETS FOR THE EUROPEAN DATES..... PRESALE IS A STUPID VIP TREATMENT,,, JUST TO MAKE MONEY FROM SUBSRIPTIONS,, SIGN IN OR SUBSCRIBE,,JAJAJA,,,,, BUT THERE ARE WORST MONSTERS OUT THERE,,EBAY,DOBULE 8, ETC,,,
WHY CANT WE JUST BUY OUR FACE VAULES AND ENJOY U2,,WHY MONEY THIRSTY VIMPIRES ALWAYS GET ON OUR WAYS,,, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM HAVING A BAD DAY,,
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
U2 ARE SO COMERCIAL,, I MISS THE YOUNG SOULFUL U2....REBEL!:sad::sad:

You are not a member I guess?

At least enter it in your eventim profile, and as the shipping country when you place your order. Everything should be fine then.

OK, thanks.

But are you sure about that? I'm a little bit nervous and I don't want to waste my Pre-sale code... I've already changed the address.

If someone do it from Spain... would it be the same if in my eventim profile I wrote my Spanish Address? Does it depend on the IP of your computer?

Sorry for the questions but i'm afraid of it...

Thank u so much!!! :)

I'm still waiting for my email with the presale code. :| I got it from the tour page, but I still wish things were slightly more organized. And I think I'm in the wrong category (Boots and not Breathe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom