Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it pisses me off, I still haven't received my presales code!!!!! I want Milano tickets!!! What the hell is going on with u2.com!????????:mad::mad::mad:

Did you do that email verification thing yesterday that I posted about (might have been after you left last night)? The link should be at the bottom of the u2.com welcome email (along with instructions).

this is strange, i click on the email from u2.com, it takes me directly to eventim.de
i go to the u2 360 tour information page, click on the day 1 presale link, it takes me to a livenation powered by eventim page.
i guess it's the same thing?

From January first all Livenation productions in Holland are being sold by Eventim.nl - Online concerttickets bestellen - tickets voor concerten, musicals en andere evenementen.
This is the Dutch brother from Tickets & Konzertkarten - Konzerte Musicals Events - Eventim
I have good experiences with eventim. You can have your tickets sent by express mail...

From January first all Livenation productions in Holland are being sold by Eventim.nl - Online concerttickets bestellen - tickets voor concerten, musicals en andere evenementen.
This is the Dutch brother from Tickets & Konzertkarten - Konzerte Musicals Events - Eventim
I have good experiences with eventim. You can have your tickets sent by express mail...

thanks, i live in the netherlands...i guess i'll use the link from u2.com since it's' got the link for the code. the link from the email still looks screwed up and my presale starts in 57 minutes.

btw where can i find a pricelist for the amsterdam show?
i thought i saw prices on here somewhere before but i can't find the thread now.

thanks, i live in the netherlands...i guess i'll use the link from u2.com since it's' got the link for the code. the link from the email still looks screwed up and my presale starts in 57 minutes.

btw where can i find a pricelist for the amsterdam show?
i thought i saw prices on here somewhere before but i can't find the thread now.

* Zitplaats PL1 (exclusief servicekosten): €150.00
* Veldplaats PL2 (exclusief servicekosten): €55.00
* Zitplaats PL3 (exclusief servicekosten): €80.00
* Zitplaats PL4 (exclusief servicekosten): €75.00
* Zitplaats PL5 (exclusief servicekosten): €65.00
* Zitplaats PL6 (exclusief servicekosten): €30.00

These are the 'new' prices. livenation and mojo posted other prices at first, but they were replaced by these. GAs are 55 euros. Not bad.

Last edited:
* Zitplaats PL1 (exclusief servicekosten): €150.00
* Veldplaats PL2 (exclusief servicekosten): €55.00
* Zitplaats PL3 (exclusief servicekosten): €80.00
* Zitplaats PL4 (exclusief servicekosten): €75.00
* Zitplaats PL5 (exclusief servicekosten): €65.00
* Zitplaats PL6 (exclusief servicekosten): €30.00

These are the 'new' prices. livenation and mojo posted other prices at first, but they were replaced by these. GAs are 55 euros. Not bad.

so is the €65.00 GA? or €30.00 and what's the difference between the two?

Okey, I havent got any mail yet. So I don't know if Im a Horizon, Breathe or Boots.
When I click on the tours section on U2.com I can see my code and also click on a link call "Horizon Presale" and after that I come to a site where I can type in my code.
Well I don't know what I am, lets say that I am a Breathe or Boots and I try to type in the code now and its says that this code cant be used now, have I used my code then and wont be able to use it more?

Okey, I havent got any mail yet. So I don't know if Im a Horizon, Breathe or Boots.
When I click on the tours section on U2.com I can see my code and also click on a link call "Horizon Presale" and after that I come to a site where I can type in my code.
Well I don't know what I am, lets say that I am a Breathe or Boots and I try to type in the code now and its says that this code cant be used now, have I used my code then and wont be able to use it more?

from bajagirl on u2.com forum...

If your pre-sale code starts with (see below), SENIORITY IS AS FOLLOWS:

U2A = HORIZON

U2B=BREATHE

U2C=BOOTS

Should I fill in the code at 10 a.m. local time exactly, or should I fill it in some minutes earlier to be in the front of the waiting line?

Thanks!

i'm wondering too, i already have my code in the box, just wondering when to hit submit :lol:

i'm wondering too, i already have my code in the box, just wondering when to hit submit :lol:
I think you'd better wait until the clock hits 10 exactly, since you can only use the code once.

You might not expect errors, but it's still u2.com we're dealing with ;)

I just subscribed for a second U2 account for Amsterdam boots pre-sale, hope there's still GA's then. I'll use my Horizon code for Dublin.

is this GA for Milan??
3 Anello Rosso Num. Intero

the cost is 57.50 so it's around 55 + 2.5 tax...

I just subscribed for a second U2 account for Amsterdam boots pre-sale, hope there's still GA's then. I'll use my Horizon code for Dublin.

Did you use a different credit card and address? Because I read somewhere that if U2.com notices you are using the same address and credit card, both accounts and tickets will be canceled....

Did you use a different credit card and address? Because I read somewhere that if U2.com notices you are using the same address and credit card, both accounts and tickets will be canceled....

I did use the same creditcard, but registered on my brother's name. He's in the end the one who wants to go to this show.

Did the same with VT, no problem there.

Got this from livenation.it :

Tribuna rossa Primo Anello num. 150 euro + prevendita
Primo Anello Arancio-Verde-Blu num. 95 euro + prevendita
Tribuna Rossa Secondo Anello num. 95 euro + prevendita
Prato 55 euro + prevendita
Secondo Anello Arancio-Verde-Blu num. 65 euro + prevendita
Terzo Anello Rosso num. 50 euro + prevendita
Terzo Anello Verde-Blu non num. 30 euro + prevendita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts