Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

the good thing is that there will probably be a ton of C's because i'm guessing that many people will get word of this after us obsessed fans. :wink:

i just hope in the end that no matter whether you're an A, B, or C, you get some good tickets.

Yeah I'm sure it'll work out. Way too early to panic, plenty of time for that later. :lol: And at least I have a date really close to me. Strange list of cities so far. :hmm:

WARNING for anyone who wants to join the Amsterdam presale:

- the sound in that stadium is HORRIBLE
- the people in a'dam/Netherlands are NOT FRIENDLY
- beer prices are RIDICULOUS!
- it's VERY COLD there

so PLEASE do NOT participate in the presale an wait for Barcelona...:wave::wave::lol::D

- it's VERY COLD there

so PLEASE do NOT participate in the presale an wait for Barcelona...:wave::wave::lol::D

lol. Noice try.

- it's VERY COLD there

Same goes for London.

Only it's TRUE!:ohmy:

I am in Horizon, but I have a U2B code so I don't think it is necessarily tied to the letter.

I signed up a coupel of weeks ago but was a paid member on and off for the last 10 years (not in the last 3 though)

I am in Horizon, but I have a U2B code so I don't think it is necessarily tied to the letter.

I signed up a coupel of weeks ago but was a paid member on and off for the last 10 years (not in the last 3 though)

oh really. crap. then i probably am a Breathe too, considering i just paid the fee last Friday.

I'm in Breathe as well. I've also been a fan club member since 2001 and didn't renew last year because I couldn't justify the cost. I guess I won't that lapse again.

So, is it 4 tickets per 4 shows in America? If so, that's pretty good. :applaud:

I got this email:

Dear Anand,

Today Monday, March 9th, U2 have announced details of their new tour, 'U2360°'

As you've been a U2.com subscriber for a little while now you're part of our 'Breathe Group' of subscribers and we're pleased to offer you an early opportunity in the ticketing presale for 'U2360°'.

This e-mail, sent to you as a paid-up 'Horizon Subscriber' of U2.com, contains your personal and unique PRESALE ACCESS CODE DETAILS which will enable you to access the presale for U2 concert tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Your presale access code contains 13 UPPERCASE alphanumeric characters

YOUR PERSONAL PRESALE ACCESS CODE IS:

U2**********

Your code can be used only ONCE to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for a single European show of your choice OR your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for up to FOUR (4) North American shows.

You CANNOT use your code to purchase tickets in Europe AND North America.

Please note that you cannot use this code to access the presale of tickets until the presale begins for the show(s) for which you wish to purchase. When the tour has been announced you will be receiving further emails from us detailing the presale opening times for shows in different cities.

If you have any questions about how the presale will work or your U2.com Subscription ticket allocation, please check out the FAQs below.

Best wishes and see you at one of the shows!
The U2.com Team

Take care of this email and don't let anyone access this code who might use it against your wishes. It is for your personal use only. Code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription.

I'm at work so instead of going through all the threads whats the deal with the group names for the presale?

I'm in Breathe as well. I've also been a fan club member since 2001 and didn't renew last year because I couldn't justify the cost. I guess I won't that lapse again.

So, is it 4 tickets per 4 shows in America? If so, that's pretty good. :applaud:

sounds like it's 4 tickets for the tour, broken up how you wish. I'll most likely get 2 for 2 gigs.

I was a Prop members for YEARS and then stopped paying in 2005 and joined 2 weeks ago which lands me in Breathe.

I'm not that worried, given the stadium tour there should be enough GAs to go around. There might be some clusterfuck around opening night or something but otherwise I think we're ok.

- it's VERY COLD there

:lmao:

I just got in... Wrote down my code, just in case there's a fuckup, cause you know, that event would be so unlikely. :p

Where did you find your code? Now granted I am one of those with a way messed up account but I do have my Fanfire confirmation that I paid and my profile says paid member until 11 December 2010 (which is odd in itself).

I'm at work so instead of going through all the threads whats the deal with the group names for the presale?

There's 3 groups, and they all have different 'access time' to the presale, this is what the FAQ on U2.com says:

Q - When is the latest I can join U2.com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?
A - Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket presales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the presale. 'Horizon Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the presale, 'Breathe Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the presale and 'Boots Subscribers' have access from mid afternoon on Day 2 of the presale. The presale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the presale. The exact times for access will be emailed to you and made available on the tour page of U2.com.

U2.com

Where did you find your code? Now granted I am one of those with a way messed up account but I do have my Fanfire confirmation that I paid and my profile says paid member until 11 December 2010 (which is odd in itself).

You should be able to find it on the 'Tours' section on U2.com once you're signed in, somewhere on the middle of the page, left side.

Also please note. That as of right now. There are not even 22,000 paid subscribers to U2.com.... I would be thinking that there is at least 8-10,000 GA tickets for a single show.....

Me and my wife are in Breathe also. I was a Prop member from mid-90's up until 2005. Let u2.com lapse. Rejoined mid-Feb. My wife joined last Thursday....

I was a Prop members for YEARS and then stopped paying in 2005 and joined 2 weeks ago which lands me in Breathe.

I'm not that worried, given the stadium tour there should be enough GAs to go around. There might be some clusterfuck around opening night or something but otherwise I think we're ok.

exactly. i'm probably shooting for GA's as well. so hopefully it's not an issue.

i'm normally not one to complain, but i think this seniority thing is purt shit, since i was a Prop member also, but will most likely be screwed because i didn't pay the last couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom