Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good point. I'm actually liking it more than the other one that was too obvious.

me too... its great that they finally have a(nother?) album cover that can be considered a work of art. One that needs constant analysis and reappraisal, that reveals itself more with each look, and can be interpreted in a million different ways, all of them totally at odds with the artists original plans

This cover art is their worst ever. :angry:

I hope they change their mind about it or maybe I should try to like it... :huh:

Yeah, but it needs some nail-on-chalkboard grammar, so let's go with "I'll Go Crazy If Don't I Crazy Go Tonight".

I'm still hoping U2.com screwed up, which we wouldn't be suprised...

and the real titles are:

Stand Up(Comedy)

and

Crazy Tonight(If I Don't Go)

wishful thinking...

The original printed tracklisting for Zoorpoa I have from Juke Magazine (Australia's version of NME in the 90's) 2 months before the album was released has the opening track as "Babble-Zooropa".

I wonder if "Fez-Being Born" will be a similar thing: "Fez" being some noises from Morocco and "Being Born" being the actual song.

And maybe "Fez" will be dropped on the final CD just like "Babble" was. Just a thought.

lol let me join you!

I'll bring the beverage
000870609.gif

Dont forget about B-sides... they could rock as well.

Too right.

We KNOW we're getting a physical CD single next month.

And we suspect they have one (or both) of Winter and Tripoli still to come plus M###y and around 30-odd songs in different states of completeness from the sessions.

And let's not forget about the soundtrack to Corbijn's "Linear" DVD.

Found the thread! I guess 'cause it said "tracklisting" I assumed it was a rumored thread.

The original printed tracklisting for Zoorpoa I have from Juke Magazine (Australia's version of NME in the 90's) 2 months before the album was released has the opening track as "Babble-Zooropa".

I wonder if "Fez-Being Born" will be a similar thing: "Fez" being some noises from Morocco and "Being Born" being the actual song.

And maybe "Fez" will be dropped on the final CD just like "Babble" was. Just a thought.

I doubt anything will change. It takes about 3 months to print things and make sure everything's ready. I'm glad it has the word "Fez" in there and "Lebanon". Hopefully some political content.

I arrived to the party a bit late, I see.

Anyway, the track listing looks fine to me, I guess. I have no idea what the songs sound like, so I can't take any guesses at what the flow is like. I also like the cover, even though the bars are a bit too X&Y for me.

Too right.

We KNOW we're getting a physical CD single next month.

And we suspect they have one (or both) of Winter and Tripoli still to come plus M###y and around 30-odd songs in different states of completeness from the sessions.

And let's not forget about the soundtrack to Corbijn's "Linear" DVD.

The other thing too is, we will definately be getting some good bonuses (possibly waiting that long to get live at obama inaug?)

If there isn't 2 or even 3 original tracks, I think we may hear something like the will-i-am remix of magnificent, or one of the other 6 versions of stand up, or the layered version of NLOTH.

My prediction, we get 2 physical versions, and a dvd version.

CD1:
GOYB
Tripoli
Magnificent (willheis mix)
Pride (Live at Obama inaug)

CD2
GOYB
GOYB remix 1
GOYB remix 2

DVD:
GOYB
NLOTH alt
Stand Up alt.
GOYB video

Stand up Comedy...why did they add Comedy? I hate that title

Fez - Being Born weird I know where Fez is and they did start in Morocco so I guess that has something to do with it

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - IGCIIDGCT too damn long

No, no. Let's start a smarter tradition, folks of just using the first few words so the rest of us don't have to try to figure out the acronym. How about "I'll Go Crazy". Perfect!

do they alternate between a fast song........ala vertigo...with boots.....and blinding lights........with say unknown caller?

Looks good to me. I would definitely lean more toward Tripoli, Every Breaking wave and Winter being shelved as opposed to turning into other songs on the album.

We will definitely be getting new material soon after March 3 that will feature these tracks, otherwise, I doubt Q or Rolling Stone would have mentioned them.

I dont like the lengthening of crazy tonight, but I'm not alone I see!

I am glad Cedars Of Lebanon made it.

Back
Top Bottom