Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing jeans or capri's and a t shirt.
I thought about bringing something dressy, but would rather be totally relaxed and not fussed about my clothes.
(I may break out my red shoes though)

:wave: I'll be there! Can't wait to get somewhere DRY for a while. Staying at the Riveria.

I'm wondering if we'll get a sideways stage like the Norman OK show. Sam Boyd's smaller than Memorial Stadium isn't it?

I'd love to wear a dress, but I don't know that I want to attempt to rock any of my more summery dresses. Gah.

I'm allergic to dresses.

Jeans and cute top ftw.

i won't be going to the NY/NY thursday night. i land at 730p and am heading straight for siena. i don't want to go from the airport, to the hotel and then back to the strip

-dan

Fail. :slant:

Now that I really think about it, my friend and I are hopelessly girly. We'll likely be in dresses, too.

What the hell IS that second picture? :eyebrow:

That's what you get when you do a yahoo image search for "nuts". :wink:

Oh, and I'm sure everyone is just dying to know what I'll be wearing Thurs. night, so here it is:

if I go on the casual side: flip flops, shorts, t-shirt
If I go on the dressy side: flip flops, shorts, t-shirt (perhaps a collared Hawaiian shirt)
If I go really dressy: Tevas, shorts, Hawaiian shirt

You can see that my standards are very high. :crack:

Hmmm. Can't find the sort of dressy but comfy shoes I was thinking of wearing. Maybe they're at work. The foot thing is key. Especially doing ga line etc the next day. Tho I have these cute red patent leather ones that'll look fun with all black ....They'll kill my feet if worn too long. HAte figuring out shoes
Black slacks and a top - can't decide so bringing three to choose :)
concert day is easy- t shirt and jeans.

Now that I really think about it, my friend and I are hopelessly girly. We'll likely be in dresses, too.
I'm not girly at all which is exactly why Im planning to wear dresses to all 3 shows! :applaud:
not prom or anything, but dresses nonetheless :D special occasion!

Im thankful for global warming. I definitely wasn't expecting to even consider a dress in late October when I bought the tickets all those months ago

Prom dresses would be hilarious! :lol:

I'll be wearing a skirt and a cute top, as I'll probably wear my dress on another night. I'm bringing both heels and flats, and will decide which to wear when I get there.

I'll be the one in these
IMG_5072.jpg

My sister be-quested them to me and they're my "I'm feeling like a party" boots.
Either that or my combat boots :hmm:

I included Sea Of Sin and Happiest Girl on the road trip playlist Ethan. :)
:up:
Sea of Sin :drool: :drool:

Just had to pop by the place where people celebrate putting clothes into suitcases for u2!!
:hyper:

:lol: This is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, and if anyone cares, at N.F.I. I will be in either my mulit-pastel colored "ice cream" button-up shirt and jeans, or a more traditional, somber black pin-striped button-up shirt and jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom