Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh, yeah the creepiness factor keeps upping and upping until the balls-out, scary-ass last scene.

:yikes: no me gusta! *runs and hides under the cove . . . wait, not gonna hide there!*

:sad: I hope you are ok?

:no: I don't do scary, I'm still traumatized from seeing the exorcist way back. :sad:

:hyper: 5 days til I'm in Vegas! :drool:

6 days til I see U2 for the first time evah!!!!:drool::hyper::drool::hyper:

:hug:

Did you make it through the night?

:sad: I hope you are ok?

:no: I don't do scary, I'm still traumatized from seeing the exorcist way back.

heh heh heh Not only did I make it through, I can't remember having any nightmares. :yippie:

I found "Paranormal Activity" creepier, and with more scares, than "Blair Witch Project", but they are both very much the same kinds of film: showing everyday people in normal circumstances going through increasingly more and more unexplainable, supernatural, malevolent phenomena until the nail-biting climax. Very good, I really like both of these movies. :up:

I'm nearly packed and ready to go! I work everyday until Tuesday, then on Tuesday night I'm sleeping at Heathrow :drool:

Im looking for a ride from Temecula to Vegas on the Thursday. My friends who were giving me a ride have decided to leave Friday and thats no good to me. They have seats and I have GA. Anyone traveling in my direction who can help please PM me.

anyone help. Im gettin desperate

Stopped by New York New York today (sort of)...

4020358555_f00528e126.jpg

anadgemila, BamBam, bonocomet, chels82, d.darroch, Dakotalola, Desert Dog, edmontonhj, FitzChivalry, Javier, kafrun, kcg67, ladywithspinninghead, leafsfan, nicv, redkat, RedRocksU2, scolson, TheNewYorkTony, WildHoney, witsa, zooropa777, zuropa_fit

:applaud:

^ I like how you put yourself on your list!

Add to that list: Thora, Wayne, BD, Sicy and romi (who I might see in Phx? also hoping to see D.darroch in phx too) And I will be sitting next to the rarely seen BonoMot.

:hyper:

made it to Ridgecrest today through Yosemite and the U2 Joshua tree! found it no problem using the help I got from Interferencers will be in PHX by tomorrow night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom