Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I don't think so, right after he posted the fact that he had the 3rd one...someone posted right away and he asked him/her for their e-mail.

^ :hug:

How many are you looking for? I still have some messages out in different places. I'll watch out for you.

3, at least :crack: I already have a couple for myself and a friend, but I have a posse of people wanting to come. Any extras we can find means less $$$ spent on ticket brokers :up:

I'm probably going alone to Vegas (although meeting up with friends there) so I may have an extra GA if the ex-bf doesn't come (and I don't think it's a good idea if he does!) but I won't know until about 2-3 weeks before the show. If you're still stuck then and it's available, it's yours!

dance-cpatch.gif

:love:

I'm probably going alone to Vegas (although meeting up with friends there) so I may have an extra GA if the ex-bf doesn't come (and I don't think it's a good idea if he does!) but I won't know until about 2-3 weeks before the show. If you're still stuck then and it's available, it's yours!

:ohmy: Let me know what happens :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom