Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Air Force may have different plans for me as I might not be able to make it to Vegas/Phoenix in October. Kind of the way it goes. I will probably be trying to make it to some earlier shows in Chicago or something... I was really looking forward to Vegas.

go awol dude, we'll get bono to write a note for you

-dan

After vicariously reading about the tour so far I started getting excited all over again for Vegas! My rooms are booked - Friday at Siena Suites and then Saturday at The Luxor. I hope they'll be some kind of meet-up Saturday night -- it would be fun to see you all :hyper::heart:

So my bf and I are taking a time-out/breather and don't think we will have fully reconciled by October so our trip to Calif is cancelled but I'll probably still go to Vegas as I'd lose the money on the tickets as they're Will-Call for 'foreigners'.
The Rose Bowl tix will probably be sold though :sad:

:hug:

So the Air Force may have different plans for me as I might not be able to make it to Vegas/Phoenix in October. Kind of the way it goes. I will probably be trying to make it to some earlier shows in Chicago or something... I was really looking forward to Vegas.

:scream: Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After vicariously reading about the tour so far I started getting excited all over again for Vegas! My rooms are booked - Friday at Siena Suites and then Saturday at The Luxor. I hope they'll be some kind of meet-up Saturday night -- it would be fun to see you all :hyper::heart:

Saturday night might work, too. I still have to figure out when the caravan leaves for the LA show.

Mark

I vote for a Thursday night gathering TOO, or has that been the plan all along? And the party in Carlos' suite after the show is set in stone, right? :wink:

Pfft, to heck with him!

I'm sure you could find some friendly folk here who are going to LA to hang out with :hug:

Thanks, I still haven't made up my mind on what I'll do :hug:.

(We hadn't told many people but a few people on Interference know him so I guess the cat's out of the bag now :lol: )

So my bf and I are taking a time-out/breather and don't think we will have fully reconciled by October so our trip to Calif is cancelled but I'll probably still go to Vegas as I'd lose the money on the tickets as they're Will-Call for 'foreigners'.
The Rose Bowl tix will probably be sold though :sad:

Travel by yourself, it's liberating! Besides, like BG said, you will probably meet some great folks in Vegas that you can travel with to LA :wink:

And if you're looking to get rid of a Rose Bowl ticket, Dan (DRay9911) is looking for one, I think.

And sorry to hear about the split.

It's all about Thursday.

:rockon:

qft.gif

One of my best friends, Sarah, just informed me that she's coming to Vegas for sure :hyper: She's a casual fan, but she said she's up for GA camp and everything. Even she is now asking, "Is it October yet?!"

Yayyyy! :hyper:

Travel by yourself, it's liberating!.

I agree! I've travelled a lot and I'd say 90% of my trips were on my own - it's just that a lot of this trip was for him as I've been to L.A. before.
I'm pretty sure some GTAers will make the trek to L.A. so I may just go with them :hmm:

But thanks everyone, I appreciate it :hug:
This thread is funny for me - 20 pages back we were thinking of eloping in Vegas, now we're on a break! :lol:

And what's going on Thursday? Party?? I'm definitely in the mood for that! :hyper:
Hell, I started drinking already!

So, I'm really tempted to try to go to the Vegas show, a USC football game and the LA show on consecutive days.

I would just need to see how expensive transportation and lodging will be.

if you were to go (and i really really really REALLY hope you do), would you be driving or flying?

just checked southwest.com:

leave lax thursday (there are many flights available)
leave vegas saturday morning (there are plenty of morning flights)

$129

-dan

Hey guys whats the chance of me finding one Las Vegas GA? I may have someone else wanting to go, I just need one more. Of course I mean one that's close to face value. Anyone have an extra?

Yeah $92 per night, we're staying 2 nights. My friends wanted MGM which was like $250 a night uhhh yeah I'm cheap so I talked them into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom