Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Beverly, I'm quite nervous too! Trying to decide if I should try for the new membership + tickets presale on Thursday or just wait for the general sale on Saturday. :crazy: Did you ever get your Chicago ticket? I hope so! :hug:

Hiya! No luck with Chicago, shut out of 1 and didn't want 2 (Sunday night), I got Toronto 2 instead. So you are definitely trying for Vegas then? I'm going to get a ticket hopefully, if worst comes to worst I will sell it to someone with no problem, I'm sure.

good luck to everyone! My room was booked over the weekend, although reading the latest posts are making me think perhaps I shouldve waited to see if I managed to get tickets first:reject:

i guess i'll find out:D

Hello 'Horizon guinea pigs' :wave: Could you please let us lowly Breathe/Boots/General Sales guys know how you get on with the presale.

• Can you give us some insight into any unusual quirks of the UNLV ticket system (if they should pop up).
  • What type of delivery options are available for GA? I need e-tickets, or pickup, as I'm in Oz, & billing address is now an American PO Box (someone else's now).
  • If it's OK, can you let us know where your seats are located (section & row), & how much they cost (I'd like some kind of idea of where I'll get for $98, or $58, in case my boots membership doesn't help out to much with a GA ticket).

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, & best of luck today! :applaud:

Ok, so last night I had this dream that we were all at the Vegas show (The usual gang here) and then we are waiting for the BEP's to come out ........and it's taking longer than scheduled. Someone comes to the mic and says; "Due to Fergie being sick, we are replacing the opening band with someone else........." and then Fiona Apple comes out.

We were like WTF!:ohmy:....we all looked at beegee at the same time and we go nuts.
hahahaha.

I woke up smiling. True story.

Glad we Horizons made it through that! Even you Chino! :applaud:

Good luck to everyone else still to try. Remember at first you might get the dreaded white cannot connect screen but keep going back and trying again and you will get through.

Glad we Horizons made it through that! Even you Chino! :applaud:

Good luck to everyone else still to try. Remember at first you might get the dreaded white cannot connect screen but keep going back and trying again and you will get through.

Oh yes, even me! :cute: I was hitting my head against the wall when it was announced here in the office that we would go through some computer maintenance:doh:. When that was done I finally followed instructions thanks to you guys and got my GAs which is the last I can get now with my U2.com Horizon pre-sale code.

Vegas, here we coooooooome!

Ok, so last night I had this dream that we were all at the Vegas show (The usual gang here) and then we are waiting for the BEP's to come out ........and it's taking longer than scheduled. Someone comes to the mic and says; "Due to Fergie being sick, we are replacing the opening band with someone else........." and then Fiona Apple comes out.

We were like WTF!:ohmy:....we all looked at beegee at the same time and we go nuts.
hahahaha.

I woke up smiling. True story.

OMG :lol:

That was an EXCELLENT dream, Carlos! :applaud:

Well I was pissed at first that I wasn't in the first presale, I'm in Breathe...but as luck turns out, it was fate as I wouldn't have been able to do the presales today (I have school and I can't skip the morning class) but by some act of god I have tomorrow off of work. :D And I never get weekdays off, I just happened to have to work sunday so they gave me the day off. Woohoo! So I'm hoping I will be lucky in getting tickets tomorrow! Does anyone know if the 4 ticket limit will still apply if they announce more legs of the tour? I was planning on getting 4 GA for Las Vegas...I still don't know who I'll be able to drag along with me so I wanted to get extra in case two of the people I asked want to go and maybe take a friend. But now I'm worried if they announce they are coming to Salt Lake City on another leg I won't be able to get tickets without another membership. :/

p.s. How much are the GA going for anyway? I'm purchasing them reguardless it'd just be nice to have an estimate of how much I'll be in the hole for. :eek:

No one's been able to confirm whether or not we'll get new presale codes for the next leg or not. Annoying, but I decided it wasn't worth stressing over and used all 4 codes for this leg.

If we don't get new codes for the next leg, oh well. General sale worked out fine for me on the Vertigo tour, I'll live with it again.

My own personal hunch? I think we'll get new codes with a membership renewal next year. Otherwise, what incentive will they have to get people to renew? In a year when they're touring, a special CD isn't going to do the trick.

Hi guys,

Found this last night and used one of the promotional codes to book the MGM Grand for 3 nights ($76 USD + tax) which also included the following (free daily buffet!!!) :
Exclusive Offer!

* Daily access to the Grand Buffet for 2 people
* 2 VIP Passes to Studio 54 or Tabu
* 2 complimentary MGM Grand poolside cocktails
* 25% off Grand Spa or Christoph Salon
* $20 Free Slot Play
* $25 upgrade per night to Bungalow Suite
* $30 upgrade per night to Celebrity Spa Suite

Promotion Runs

April 11, 2009 - January 31, 2010

Offer Expires

April 14, 2009

Las Vegas Hotel Promotional Codes Hotels Las Vegas Coupons

Thanks so much for this link! :up: There are some excellent deals there!

That would be ok with me. I am not excited at all about the BEP's.

My boyfriend is. We each have erm, 'exceptions' - you know that Friends episode where they draw up a list of 5 celebrities and Ross puts his on laminate piece of paper? Well, my bf and I are allowed one each (not that it's ever going to happen!) and mine is Bono, of course, and my bf's is Fergie :yuck:

Booked a "backup room" at Sahara today for $56 through Hotels.com. They're having a 24 hour sale (I think it ends tonight at midnight) if anyone is interested. Sahara's not the best but it's decent (and they have cheaper tables), and right next to the monorail. I'll probably end up getting something a little nicer through Hotwire or Priceline but if anyone's looking for a deal or something to fall back on, this isn't a bad one, especially for a weekend. This price is for a standard room, but they also have deluxe rooms for about $10 more and premium rooms for about $73.

Registered for U2.com on Sunday night. I got the fanfire invoice but have not received my U2 presale code for the Las Vegas boots group. When should I receive the code?

If you go to U2.com Tour page while you are signed in (the page should be black, not grey) it will be on that page on the left side you should see it.

It's also on your Profile page.

:wave: just got my 2 GAs :applaud:

still stinging from the $12.50 shipping charge for $4.80 Priority USPS mail. But maybe I am overreacting; maybe it actually takes one employee at $8/hr an entire hour to pick up the tix, put them in an envelope, address it, and put postage on it. Or maybe the envelope is made of chocolate. :hmm:

still stinging from the $12.50 shipping charge for $4.80 Priority USPS mail. But maybe I am overreacting; maybe it actually takes one employee at $8/hr an entire hour to pick up the tix, put them in an envelope, address it, and put postage on it. Or maybe the envelope is made of chocolate. :hmm:

I know right :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom