Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i_love_black_eyed_peas_heart_t_shirt_sticker-p217420760718001178tr4z_210.jpg

not

Cheap Close Hotel

If anyone is looking for a hotel close to Sam Boyd Stadium, check out Siena Suites - 1 mile away. Rates are $49/night and it's gotten great reviews at hotels.com.

If anyone is looking for a hotel close to Sam Boyd Stadium, check out Siena Suites - 1 mile away. Rates are $49/night and it's gotten great reviews at hotels.com.

Wow, good find.
.81 miles to the stadium. No driving or parking necessary to and from the venue.:hmm:

Is Circus Circus really that bad? I've stayed at the one in Reno a number of times, and it's always been fine. Not luxurious by any means (and always overrun with children), but decent enough.

The rates are excellent, and they seem to have some newly renovated rooms that look quite nice. I think I'm going for that.

Haha yeah, pretty much as you described, overrun with kids and not luxurious but I guess its fine if you dont mind all that.

Haha yeah, pretty much as you described, overrun with kids and not luxurious but I guess its fine if you dont mind all that.
Yes, but where else can I pay to launch a rubber chicken into a pot with a mallet? :hyper:

I don't either. I don't like the musical group and I don't like to eat black eyed peas. :shifty:

Now wait just a minute!

Rip on Fergie and the rest all you want, but I love nutritious and delicious black-eyed peas. The band obviously has caused the hate to spill over to the food.

This aggression will not stand man. :lol:

Mark

Yeah, it sucks but I love Southwest. You can cancel and reserve a new flight. You can get credit if your ticket price goes down. Plus DING fares are awesome!

April 16, I think is when the they will the new dates will be up! I know it's around that date!

Thanks for the heads up on the Southwest thing. I'll be keeping my eyes open.

Thanks to whoever suggested the Siena Suites. Even though staying on the strip is fun, the fact that I could walk to and from the show is tempting.

Hmmmm. . . .

Hello everyone,

I'm 90% sure on going to Vegas to see U2. My wife turns 30 on the 25th so I told her what better way to celebrate your birthday than in Las Vegas w/ U2. I went to the Popmart in 1997, while not the best show, the atmosphere was electric. And I'm sure U2 will seek revenge and have a A+ on the Friday night of Oct. 23rd :drool:

My wife is a huge Larry fan so I might try to get tickets behind the stage. Problem there might be 8 of us going.

I've decided to drive so I can stash my stuff before we get let in for GA. I hope parking is possible early in the morning.

If I went I don't think I would do GA either. I want to go ,but I don't think I'm going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom