Obama, Fukui, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PBF024-Puppy_Wish.gif

What's the matter? I thought you're good with uni?

Exam Monday I haven't studied for.
Essay due Friday I've barely begun.
Take-home exam I get on Friday and return on Monday that I know nothing for and need to fucking ace if I want my overall mark to be an H1, since I got my first H2A on my essay for it (what worries me is I'm not disappointed in that one jot).
Then an essay due on the 21st that requires serious research that I haven't begun, and even though I'll love doing it, I have no uni motivation so I don't want to do it.

Exam Monday I haven't studied for.
Essay due Friday I've barely begun.
Take-home exam I get on Friday and return on Monday that I know nothing for and need to fucking ace if I want my overall mark to be an H1, since I got my first H2A on my essay for it (what worries me is I'm not disappointed in that one jot).
Then an essay due on the 21st that requires serious research that I haven't begun, and even though I'll love doing it, I have no uni motivation so I don't want to do it.

I love my man Ax's company, but I'm really thinking you should do a bit of work soon. Or at least set yourself up to thinking "that's it, I'm all kinds of going to study tomorrow!".

it's pronounced wizee-wig. it means what you see is what you get. basically, the way it looks as you're working on it in the editor is how it will look on a browser.
God, that sounds convenient. I remember the old days when you had to toil with coding, and then submit and check to see how it looked, and then of course something would be fucked up, and you'd have to skim through all the damn HTML to find the one little bracket you forgot to close.

But now I just put everything on LJ if I want it published publicly. Webpages are too much hassle.

But I totally used to have a Geocities page full of these little stories I would write about my friend, then record as though I were reading to kindergartners (you know that tone of happy/interested/slightly surprised), which was especially funny, because the stories usually ended really bizarrely and NOT kid-friendly. And I had all those uploaded and linked out on this page... but the very little bandwidth they allowed meant my page went down anytime someone tried to listen to all of them in a row :lol:

I love my man Ax's company, but I'm really thinking you should do a bit of work soon. Or at least set yourself up to thinking "that's it, I'm all kinds of going to study tomorrow!".

The essay due Friday needs three days maximum to do. It's 1,500 words, so 500 words a day is reasonable.

The exam Monday, I sincerely can't care less about.

Ah well, guess I'll get some stuff done tonight and some tomorrow - though Ali and I are going to a gig in the evening - then hope I'm not wildly hungover on Sunday so that I can do more work then.

I JUST DON'T CARE ANY MORE THOUGH.

I just listened to Pink Moon. I'm glad the songs went quickly, because I found it a bit of a drag. It was somewhat better than I was expecting, but I couldn't listen to something like that all the time, though.

I think I'm putting off going to bed becuase I am really going to have to spend the rest of the weekend studying, so I'm trying to have some fun.

The essay due Friday needs three days maximum to do. It's 1,500 words, so 500 words a day is reasonable.

The exam Monday, I sincerely can't care less about.

Ah well, guess I'll get some stuff done tonight and some tomorrow - though Ali and I are going to a gig in the evening - then hope I'm not wildly hungover on Sunday so that I can do more work then.

I JUST DON'T CARE ANY MORE THOUGH.
how many pages is 1500 words?

neverin my life have I been as disappointed as I am in actual rolling stones albums.

the hits are some of my favorite pieces of music.

But Dear God. The ALBUMS :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom