Obama, Fukui, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bwahahahaha, i never noticed that. i love it. it's so brilliant. omg i love it. i can't believe how that still of him was a total fluke find. if i could get a poster size of it i would.

Can't you buy prints from photobucket or something? :lol: I would die if that photoshop was one day hanging on your wall

I still say this photoshop was my finest moment and almost NO ONE got it :sad:

Edgelow.jpg

Sweet. I ordered my book and actually paid slightly less for it than I would've if I'd gotten it from Amazon UK (with the extra shipping and exchange rate)

I owe you my soul, Ashley.

I've been enjoying that poster's comments a lot, in particular the past few days.

Hell yes.

And for all the nastiness that has bogged down much of the Prop 8 thread, there have also been some stunningly heartfelt posts from multiple people (one Vazza made sticks out in my mind) that have been very moving.

People should be allowed to hold religious beliefs without being called bigots.

That being said, I actually find myself sorta depressed it was passed as well.

"Religious bigots" in no way implies all religious people are bigots.

Sweet. I ordered my book and actually paid slightly less for it than I would've if I'd gotten it from Amazon UK (with the extra shipping and exchange rate)

I owe you my soul, Ashley.

This scenario reminds me of the Perry Bible Fellowship comic where the guy sells his soul for a puppy.

Nonetheless, glad you got it!

Oh shit.

It just dawned on me how fucked I am at uni.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Yet somehow, making dinner seems like a far more worthwhile thing to do. God, what's happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom