Obama, Fukui, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if you guys are gonna go play iSketch, I'm gonna go play something else on bored.com

Kind of hard to really play iSketch if Chass and Ian aren't going to show. :grumpy:

Bonnie, you're always an arsehole to people on the forum.

Oh, wait, that's me. Sorry.

Want to join us on iSketch?

iSketch: not only Superthreaddeath, but totally a way to procrastinate and never do work you urgently need to do.

:sigh: and :up:

Wow, my computer hates me. Closing iSketch somehow caused Firefox to die and then I had to restart, which took half an age. Hmpf.

Ax's computer = motherfuckin' oooooooooooold.

Laptop for Christmas. :drool:

I really thought this thread would've moved faster. I mean, it's fuckin' OBAMA.

For future reference, I'm checking out other online games we could play together. Yahoo has the biggest database of multiplayer games that I know of.

Starting with board games:

backgammon
bingo
checkers
chess
chinese checkers
dominoes
dots
go
literati (this is their Scrabble)
mah jong
naval command (their Battleship)
reversi (aka Othello)

Card games:

blackjack
bridge
canasta
euchre
gin
go fish
hearts
hold em poker
pinochle
sheepshead
spade

Other:

pool
toki toki boom
word racer
yahoo graffiti (just like iSketch)
yahoo towers

Shame none of us has mad coding skillz and could make a fake Monopoly, haha.

Haha, didn't you say you were going to just draw a board in Paint or something like that?

It wouldn't be so hard. All each of us needs physically is a pair of dice to roll our turns with. We can each keep track of where we are by looking at the board and posting, and go by the honour system when adding or subtracting our total cash.

It's best in person, because I love seeing non-Kiwis stumble over Rangitikei Street, Taumarunui Station, etc.

(Ranga-ty-key? Tormer-nee? :laugh: )

Hey, you're the one about to start a new job! YOU buy the plane tickets with that income you have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom